Reviews for Unoriginality 2: AAMLudicrousness
Autistic chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Since there are still three other chapters. I'll make this short...And maybe even funny.

I just wanted to get this out of the way. What i think you meant in chpater 3 is...I think the point you were trying to get across was this...When writing AshxMay or AshxMisty(Or writing a pairing in fanfiction in general.) Make sure that you characterize them so as to make it must harder to alter the plot enough to make(Oh say.)a AshxMisty fic into a AshxMay fic...I think.

Also. The punch line for chapter 3 was funny.

Now then. I'll end this with a message...I may write more reviews in the future...After all, ther are still three other chapters.

Autistic out.(I hope this review was funny.)
Downtown Battle Mountain chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Wow, this is really bd. Worst AAML fic I've seen yet.
Giratina chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
I know I'm late, but I feel this has to be said.

AMEN AND GOOD WORK!
L100Meganium chapter 4 . 9/2/2010
I'm assuming you meant to spell "loving" with an 'e'. Yes? Okay good.

Max with Duplica made me laugh, as well as Wally with Gary. XD
L100Meganium chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Haha; "Sue." Brilliant.

I love stories where Ash spontaneously proposes to Misty when they're underage! XD It's one of those things where you're like, "Didn't they realize this? ;;"

I used to be a May-basher, when I was young and foolish (what are you talking about, self; you're STILL young and foolish...). I realize now that I was just mad that she had taken Misty's place. And now I realize that taking anime pairings in Pokémon seriously is stupid in the first place, because it is a children's cartoon and Pikachu will evolve into Arceus before Ash actually hooks up with ANYONE. XD

So, all in all, another great parody. :)
L100Meganium chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This is the best parody from you I've read yet. I can't tell you how many of these clichés I've read! My favorites were listing everybody's ages in the beginning, and the part where the author/Misty was not sure what people did on the dance floor.

The ending was also really funny.
Rowan chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
The last part's just great! I personally think a little more emphasis on the "over nine months" part would be good. This is hilarious!
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I can only think of one problem with this: Isn't Misty a little too young to be married?
Darkblade701 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
(Having read your author's note from chapter 3): Depressing. Exactly. My God is this ever funny. And accurate. Brilliant.
marixoxella chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
lol, just LOL:

"I hate May so much she makes me want to puke. She's so stupid she used a torchic against an azurill – which, if you think about it, is sort of the same position you'd be in if you were up against a grass type since you've only got water types – and she's a slut and doesn't know anything, not that I did when I started either, in fact I actually did a lot of stupider stuff, but still. Please, Misty, will you marry me?"

i can't stop reading this XD
marixoxella chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
What else could a work of art involve if not flowers and bunnies? Why, it would be like writing a story that wasn't fluffy and romantic.

that made me LOL. :p
pixette chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Oh, Farla. I read this whole thing, you really hit it where it hurts. I hate Ash/May/Misty/whomever fics...they're only 10. That's too young for their parents to allow the to listen to Jay-Z or watch R rated films. They shouldn't be having sex. I makes me want to throw up yarn.

Anyway, I really like this originality series you have going here. Having read all of it, and avoiding stereotypes quite vehemently, this has really helped me weed out some of the crummier ideas I'd had floating around.
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 4 . 8/15/2008
Wow...that's hilarious. Great job!
Jack Keller chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
!

Your parodies are brilliant.

*Pokes fun at bad authors*
A Parliament of Owls chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
Aww...I want to know who Will's paired up with! :)