Reviews for A world so cold it freezes your brain
Knight of Death chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
good grief that was wierd
bobbyneko chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
cool cool cool! i hope you update soon!
bobbyneko chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
you know, odd was the shortest one, not jeremy.
FeyenalDragon chapter 2 . 12/14/2004
I'm not using my comp so I'm not logged in. All I have to say is that if you make this Odd/Aelita I might make my new Code Lyoko story...with an Odd/Aelita pairing of course. And for those who also like that pairing check out my Code Lyoko fanfic. Just search for my Pen Name: FeyenalDragon. Overall your story was goo. Update now!
Little Vili chapter 2 . 10/21/2004
Its a nice story, but a bit confusing (sometimes it may be that i just read a little too fast.) Please continue (though you havent in a while). I like the story, though the pairings are vastly switched.

~Vili~
Yumidragon chapter 2 . 8/14/2004
UPDATE SON!
mystdragon333 chapter 2 . 7/24/2004
First of all xana cant launch an attack when they get her materialised they shut it down once and for all but it is a fan fic. i didnt get why jeremy left aelita but over all your story gets 7* out of ten.
critter chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
poor Aelita. please don't write too much like these but all in all keep writing more ok?
amazing platypus chapter 2 . 6/3/2004
BO i hate sissy sissy must die how could you write such a thing see my name read it, learn it, got it? GOOD!
petercartman chapter 2 . 6/2/2004
nice, interesting, but what is with the age thing? did a few years pass while aelita was materializing or something? i don't get how she wouldn't notice the distance otherwise, because she would have been spending time with the gang in lyoko every once in a while and would have noticed a change. but i guess you have all planned, yeah? update fast, please.
CodeLyokoFinatic chapter 2 . 5/29/2004
Um u should really make yumi with ulrich u kno, i mean they jus fit. other den dat gud story
Kya Tokina chapter 2 . 5/19/2004
Hi, just read both chapters. They were awesome, this story's a real winner, I just love the Odd/Aelita couple so far and yeah, Sissy itsn't all bad (I think). If you ever need any information on Code Lyoko or any other TV shows you can contact me at ! Oh, got to go feed my friend Shawn's pet lobster, Craig. See yah! - (And yeah, he does have a pet lobster!)
GoldenHaze chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
Hey,gr8 story,pretty plz continue.
Man,I'm so weird.I think Sissy cool,so i luv ur opinion about her.
G_H
S. Sting chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
Should've known nobody would be happy. Great chapter can't wait till next one.
Jysella chapter 2 . 5/13/2004
ne sorry i was too lazy to reveiw the first chapter... it was amazingly brilliant by the way... but this chapters confusing... are you going back to the accepted pairings and just leaving odd to pine? 'cuz that's just mean... i mean i love the normal pairings as much as anyone else but... it was really cool the way you had it in the first chapter.. ::shrug:: oh well, write more soon
-jysa