Reviews for Sliding Scales
shoubozu chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
hey! go figure. "My Pet,My Person"you would think it would be the other way around *laughter* Cute! This is the 2nd Hakuryu fic iv read and I LUV this one! 0_0 All I can say is AWSOME! Hakkai's performance was great too! heh.
Storm Fugue chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
This is great! So few Hakuryuu fics our there I really like the simplified characterization (which, incidentally, reminded me somewhat of how I tend to characterize first person speaking for dogs and such), though I almost feel like dragons are supposed to be more intelligent. Of course, even if they were, human (or youkai) ways would still be confusing. So anyway, really great characterization for Hakuryuu. I'm still a little iffy on Hakkai, but I think Sanzo was spot on. I loved the biting part Just my two cents', great job!
M-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
gotta like this! unique POV. Like the way Hakuryu describes the 4, and his understanding of the human speech, and pheromones? Ahhahaha! If you write longer story with this POV I'll definitely R&R!
addicted2anime chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Ooh-la-la! SanzoHakkai forever!
Sariyuki chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Waii! Wai! Cute story! I love it! _ Hakuryuu is totally adorable! XD
Come and participate in "38 Incidents Project" ( . )
Cheers
ChaosD-X chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
%) Ahha. Cute and the form is uncommon.
"NO, MINE!" - LOL.*claps*
badgerwolf chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
this was excellent. i don't know if you intend it as a one shot, but i think you should write more chapters if you hadn't decided to. it's a great and unique look at our favorite boys!
Shin chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Kawaii - Sanzo and Hakkai RULE! _
hakkai-san chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
heheh...this is very interesting and unique too. i like it, though i was a bit confused at the interchangable use of 'my person' and 'my pet'. hmm... nvm...
good story. of course, we ARE talking abt 383 here, so ehehe...
ganbatte ne!