Reviews for For the Love of Lasagna
Love it
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Loved it! Love the family bond and the lasagna thing made me laugh
Princess613 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Nice story. Your Beta missed a coma,“Mac let it drop,” should be "Mac, let it..." Sorry, I wasn't going to point it out, but I did after the footnote.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Oh, so cute. (wipes away tear) And so Richie...
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Ro chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Well, I am in tears. Very touching, clever story. I could see Mac and Richie saying this stuff. Excellent. Loved it. Great short.
Aimless chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Aw... This one was just too sweet. Nicely done.
sweets2 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
So cute. Where's Danny Tanner when you need him?...or for that matter Garfield? Loved this little fluffy story.
trixiebelle chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
AW! How sweet. I love Duncan's lasagne, too.
Meme chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
What a wonderfully imaginative story. You could feel the deep concern and desire for the tough guy to have as close to a normal life as he possibly could. The characters were portrayed very true to canon...
I'm a big Richie/Duncan warm fuzzie moment fan...and adding Anne into the picture with the baby even made it better.
Love the thought of Richie holding the sweet is that.
Fancy Face chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Aww love the warm fuzziness!
neoinean chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Told ya it had potential for touching-ness!
LOL great vingette! Everyone was perfectly in character, including Anne. Very nicely done.
leev chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
I nominate this for Best Aw Moment! Very nice.
LoMaRiBa chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Good story! I think it was worth be beta'd...especially by the lovely and talented Professor Lori Belle.
I think it's very cute and very Richie. To say it without saying it. And very like Mac to push for the answer.
I could see him bragging to Anne afterwards about being Richie's hero.
Richefic chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Yeah, one stop shopping. You've got humour, you've got angst, Mac/Richie banter, and a nice warm fuzzy ending ... what more could you ask for in a story. Loved it.