Reviews for For the Love of Lasagna
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Loved it! Love the family bond and the lasagna thing made me laugh
Princess613 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Nice story. Your Beta missed a coma,“Mac let it drop,” should be "Mac, let it..." Sorry, I wasn't going to point it out, but I did after the footnote.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Oh, so cute. (wipes away tear) And so Richie...
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Cute.
Ro chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
Well, I am in tears. Very touching, clever story. I could see Mac and Richie saying this stuff. Excellent. Loved it. Great short.
Aimless chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Aw... This one was just too sweet. Nicely done.
sweets2 chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
So cute. Where's Danny Tanner when you need him?...or for that matter Garfield? Loved this little fluffy story.
trixiebelle chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
AW! How sweet. I love Duncan's lasagne, too.
Meme chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
What a wonderfully imaginative story. You could feel the deep concern and desire for the tough guy to have as close to a normal life as he possibly could. The characters were portrayed very true to canon...
I'm a big Richie/Duncan warm fuzzie moment fan...and adding Anne into the picture with the baby even made it better.
Love the thought of Richie holding the baby...how sweet is that.
Fancy Face chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Aww love the warm fuzziness!
neoinean chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Told ya it had potential for touching-ness!
LOL great vingette! Everyone was perfectly in character, including Anne. Very nicely done.
leev chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
I nominate this for Best Aw Moment! Very nice.
LoMaRiBa chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Good story! I think it was worth be beta'd...especially by the lovely and talented Professor Lori Belle.
I think it's very cute and very Richie. To say it without saying it. And very like Mac to push for the answer.
I could see him bragging to Anne afterwards about being Richie's hero.
Richefic chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Yeah, one stop shopping. You've got humour, you've got angst, Mac/Richie banter, and a nice warm fuzzy ending ... what more could you ask for in a story. Loved it.