Reviews for The Conspiracy of the Pink Limo
Gigglegal chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
LOL Hahaha Oh so true! I loved this fic! Very funny!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Okies *prepares flamethrower - to be used on the limo by the author* Now, even as an avid lover of Relena AND the color pink, I must say this was quite amusing. That car has always been the one thing that bugged me about Gundam Wing.
Epyon the Bored chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
KILL THE EVIL PINK LIMO! You could probably make it kill itself by painting it blue.
garnet1718 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Wow! That's hilarious! It's going in my favorite. I loved it! The evil pink limo must be stopped at all costs!
Neilia-Kay chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Realy cute. Totally loved it . it's not a sorry ewscuse for comedy. TTFN

PS your stories are all so awesome-I'm enjoying them thoroughly! Plez...

continue.
Death's little side kick chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
You came a little late, the pink limo was already eradicate din my fic "When boredom strikes"
p.S why would anyone wanna flame this fic! I'll hand you a flame so that you can burn up that car!
Marli8907 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Ok, so it had the potential for funniness, but really, u took it past that point. I laughed, in the begginning, but u know, u just took it perhaps a little too far. So, it was pretty good, but it was a little much..
Spiffiness chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Hey! Good job on your writing. Aha. Such greatness. Next time u can do one about Dorothy's truck...
Mithros chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
death to the limo...it is true though it was the limo that drove her mad... and the evil name calling*dies*! hee hee hee aw that was great *grin*
sarah
Rob's friend chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Hilarious,but Robert didn't like it
matt chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
That was very hillarios. i laughed till i puked
Amanda chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
hahahahaha very funny I really liked it even though I don't watch the show
Naoku chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Trés Bien. I .like your out take, though it IS rather crazy. But I agree, DEATH TO THE PINK LIMO! Alright, now that I have that out of my system, very good.
Toby chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
hey janice wazzup its me toby roberts friend the one who had to stand on that tile when you came to our party. nice story it is pretty cool but whats so bad about a pink limo pink is a very cool color well see yah later.
Christina chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
This was a really funny and fasinating, story, I really enjoyed it!