Reviews for For Granted

Thara
Missing Linka chapter 31 . 5/29/2009
Sweet!
Missing Linka chapter 30 . 5/29/2009
I like that you honored Amanda Tapping ...
Aqua Mage chapter 32 . 7/14/2006
Wow! Whata a brilliant story! I loved it!
deathstreet90 chapter 32 . 12/6/2005
Awsome story
Thought chapter 32 . 7/6/2005
I quite enjoyed your story, and am glad that Sam and Jack finally got together. :-D

As for the blindness part, I must congradulate you on making it the most realistic I've seen yet. Being blind myself, I have to admit I usually enjoy finding stories about blind people to mock, however yours was quite enjoyable and believable.

The only few points I noticed were that guidedogs aren't allowed any treats at all, only their two meals. And they should not move away from the user while in harness, as well as it being necissary for anyone who wants to pet the dog to ask permission first.

But man, do I wish I could make my dog wake me up in the morning!

I was also quite impressed that you still had Jack doing the small things, like making coffee and toast, and using a phone, while many authors would consider him incapable of such things.

Oh, and as for the paperwork, I'm not sure, because Jack isn't exactly computer savvy, but in my experience it's much easier to simply save work to a floppy and do it on the computer than using braille. But that's just my preference.

Keep writing!
Natters chapter 32 . 4/17/2005
aw. sweet
debcole chapter 32 . 4/17/2005
Sweet ending. Very good story!
froggy0319 chapter 32 . 4/17/2005
I am so sad to see this end, as I have really enjoyed reading it and a perfect title with your ending. Thank you for posting and allowing me to read, you have a fan in me :)
jedge1 chapter 32 . 4/17/2005
Great story, congrats on a job well done.
SG-Fan chapter 32 . 4/17/2005
Excellent! Sorry to see it end!
Soccer-Bitch chapter 32 . 4/17/2005
great story. i really loved it. i hope that there is a sequel to it. _
sarah chapter 32 . 4/17/2005
great ending :) i have really enjoyed reading this fic that was the perfect conclusion :)
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 32 . 4/17/2005
Great ending.
Jennyvre Moss chapter 32 . 4/17/2005
that was such a sweet ending...great story