Reviews for What a Little Moonlight Can Do
Thyamant chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Did I say that the other fic was perfect?... Well, Let's not let this one feel jealous XD They're both amazing, why do they have just a few reviews! I don't usually write reviews... but I couldn't stop my will with these two... Thanks a lot again!
Quistis88 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Excellent description of emotions experienced through their every action. Good job.
Cheez Whiz Sensei chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Nice little one shot!
Iris chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Encore Encore! It was utterly pointless, but, I really like the choice of words. Great job.
PRODIGIOUS TECHIE chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Damn...hot and sexy...
katie chapter 1 . 9/7/2004
nor should you be ashamed for writing it. why on earth would you be? it is lovely.
PinkOpium chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Your fic is fab. Its tasteful and your words are delicate and evotic. Well done!
Kari2001 chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Great job. This story was really beautifully written.
sulou chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
I really like this; not easy to write a very convincing 'Seiftis' without at least some of the usual tension that exists whenever the two are together. Impressive. Maybe you could consider at some point expanding on this story? The idea is really good and it would be interesting to see what happens during the daytime, how they would behave the next time they bump into eachother...oh, so many possibilities there!
SeifervanGriever chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Hey! That was great! I tend to find the R-rated fics the best; they're usually written better and that's the catagory that holds the most Seifer stories. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Ripley chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
When I saw the title I had to read this story. One of my favourite Billie Holiday songs, I knew it had to be great. And you did not disappoint. You've presented the angles of their relationship so unqiuely yet so simply. I really enjoy your style. You have no need for excess adornments but the imagery is still so soft and clear. This is excellent, so sweet and romantic and so in tune with the feelings of the moment. Too too lovely. I'll be checking out your other pieces when I get a chance!
Verdanii chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
It was really, really lovely.
TisTheEast chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
I thought this one was amazing. It was passionate and complex yet oh so simple. Great job!