Reviews for 1000 Words
Y.et.caterpillar chapter 11 . 2/2
Thank you for writing and sharing this.

I just happened to find your story after several times visiting this fandome and catching up as much as possible with Reinako ships.
The beginning of each chapter has deliver well, as I always loved the way story devided into sections with each title attached on it.
Even as dreamingly state of both georgeous goddess like, even for me it is a bit much too perfect, both downright a beauty, successfull, and struggling.
It is not that I disliking those physical attributes and wordly matters, it is more that inner turmoil is what draws me in.
To point out what's going on in Mina's head about regret and loneliness.

And your plot is another done deal. So many possibilities and hidden stories, each I believed is going to link into each other.
Surprised in finding Mina and Jadeite purging their mind of Rei together.
Curious about Hotaru. And what about the past itself, is there more to it than Rei just being left, no parting words or at all? Moreover, the song,is it 1000 words pillar?

So, thank you again. For keeping this story.
Please don't stop writing.
Wish you, your muse and your life well.
Another time you come back, it surely will be a joy to many of your fans and followers, and I will leap happily.
Sombra014 chapter 11 . 9/29/2017
After ten years, I decided to revist this fic, without knownig you posted a new chapter seven years ago! Once I was done reading this amazing story, I was unable to shake off the heartbreaking feeling for seeing it unfinished, but I can understand your struggles to continue it. Whatever personal reasons you might have, you were, are and will be one of my fav writers ever.

But you have a life like everyone else and I'm sure you have other priorities. But I hope you don't mind me saying that I'm kinda masochist, holding on the hope of seeing '1000 words' finished one day. You might be fed up with those kind of reviews, sorry, because I'd hate for you to feel some sort of pressure or whatever you feel with this story. It's just that your memorable writing had left a mark on our pupils.

Well, if you have moved on, not whising to continue with the story, I'll completely understand it. But, please, let us know that you're safe and sound.

Thank you for sharing your stories.
Bara Aozora chapter 11 . 12/22/2016
It has been years since I've read this fanfic, and each time it burns a new sensation of inspiration in me. I've always had to read it from the beginning to the most recent chapter, and I've always read for a number of hours straight because I can't put it down.

I know it has been about 6 years since the last update, but I really do hope that you plan to finish this masterpiece someday. I feel a bit hypocritical because I had a 7 year hiatus on my story, and only recently posted a chapter on it with much difficulty. I know exactly how hard it is to pick up a story that you've put down for so long, but I want you to know that I'm cheering for you!

I don't know if I've left a review before, but I feel like I should have after all of these years. Your story has given Rei and Minako a new definitive personality and profile in my mind, and it's the one I always come back to when I feel uninspired. The raw emotions and passion in the way you have written them make my heart ache and sing at the same time, and I want you to know that you've evoked that feeling in at least one of your readers.

Anyway, please keep writing. It would be a shame to see this story be forgotten :)
NDourado chapter 11 . 9/24/2016
Way? Do you not have a continued? ?
I love to read chapter 11 . 4/23/2015
I'm hoping you come back to finish this story. I know it's been almost 5 years but it would be a shame if this one was left unfinished. This is one of the best Rei/Minako stories out and I will be waiting for its conclusion.
I am the Queen of Fire chapter 11 . 3/12/2015
Almost 5 years since the last update... It's such a shame you haven't come back to finish this amazing story.
At first, I was reluctant to start reading this, because I saw it wasn't complete. I had had this feel of frustration before when I started reading Gravity of Love only to find out it wasn't finished. And probably it would ever be. That was the very first fanfic I've ever read, so you can imagine how upset I was. But... even so... since you are so good, I decided to give this piece a try. I don't regret it... but the frustration remains for both stories now.
Anyway... I sincerely hope you will be back someday because you are a very talented writer and this is one of the best plots I've ever read.
bareIyBreathing chapter 11 . 10/29/2014
we are begging for update :D
Avid Reader chapter 11 . 10/15/2014
I hope this comments get to you. I really like your story and hate cliff hangers. Would you block out some time and think about coming back to finish this story line. I'm hooked on how the ending will turn out, the twists and turns. How will Rei and Minako resolve their feelings.

Please come back.
Avid reader chapter 11 . 10/14/2014
Hey! Come back here and finish this story pleazeee...I got hooked into reading your fanfiction and it is not complete!

I really hate cliff hangers.
capricorn11 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I got a feeling if the author will finish this, the next chapter will be a confrontation...seems like rei lose her cool with whatever is the message of the song of minako. Speaking of the author...helloooooooooooo...where are you? Still alive?
capricorn11 chapter 11 . 10/6/2013
please no matter what dont let this story hanging, ill wait for your update, this is really the most beautiful fanfic ive ever read pls pls pls, ill wait..probably a great timing if you update this the same time the SailorMoon reboot starts thanks.
ADevlinGraceFan chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
wow mate..your beyond good..please keep it coming..
Kcgun chapter 11 . 8/10/2013
Desperately waiting for an update!
sailorXYZ chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Will you ever finish this story? I sincerely hope you do!
truthtotell chapter 11 . 4/3/2013
What a great story! Hope you update someday. Thanks for writing this!