Reviews for Slytherins Lovely
darksparr0w chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Loved reading everyone's different point of views. Short but awesome. As the other person said some minor spelling and grammar mistakes. But it's still great, it's the story that counts. Keep up the good work. :)
Leminicka chapter 5 . 11/10/2005
AWW that is so sweet and all to good to be true!
Mari Grem chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
Aw...that's so sweet. And I love Blaise and Tracey, great charcaters.

-Nicole-
jfdasklfdnamjn chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
Wow, awesome story! thats wicked, it's soo going on my favorites list...but it can't be over? your ending it! -tear tear- *wips them away* lol..but serious...thats sad, but it's still good...very spectacular! stupendous! wonderous! amazing! good job!

Druccilla
iluvmyharrypotter chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
aw so cute!
caillion chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
aw. sweet. godd story.
kranbaree chapter 3 . 6/4/2005
how very interesting!
Dreamer of Fantasy chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
That was so cute! A bit shorter than I was hoping, but I really liked it. Took over a year for you to finish it, but it's all good :P

*is still all "aw" at Draco and Gin*

So cute!

Wonderful story. Keep it up.

Rock on ;)
arrrgghimapiratenow chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
I like this alot its very interesting please update soon _
Parody-of-an-Angel chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
WOW! really gives a good insight into Slytherins. love how you started off with a minor character as opposed to someone like Draco! update soon
Catmint chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
This is pretty good so far, although there are a number of spelling and punctuation errors that need to be looked over.
- quite often, you use a full stop instead of a comma in speech, when someone stops talking
- minor typo where you missed out the 'p' in 'replacement'
- 'a lot' is 2 words, not one
- no 'u' in 'forty'
- 'sarcastically', not 'sarcasticly'
Dreamer of Fantasy chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
really good so far, i like how your character isn't the perfect slytherin but she's still cool(like me D lol). update soon! i'm inteested to see what else will happen