Reviews for Complicated
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Aw, it's sweet. They're both in character, yet you still manage to surprise me with the way they act. You do know that songfics actually aren't allowed, right?
generic soda chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
another strange and deranged review by me! yay! um...okay...yeah...i just loved this story! you add a whole new meaning to squiffie! yeah, im gonna make the rest of my reviews shorter than this one and all of the previous ones. so, i loved it, you always do a great job, and...yeah.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
I liked it. It was very cute!
doghouse chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
SQUIFFIES ROCK! sorry, sugar spazz. but hey, i usualy dont like song fics but this was a REALLY good one. please keep writing squiffies cuz they're the only good kh pairings (Sokairi's bug me cuz sora's mine an aeris just bugs the hell outta me)
hUeS -of- h a z e l chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
That wasn't bad! I liked it, anywayz. Maybe you should write more?

Sincerly,

Shaan
immortalbreeze04 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
BETTER THAN OTHERS I'VE READ GOOD JOB I GIVE YOU A COOKIE
Ezzie Valentine chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
I loved it! I think you did a really good job with this songfic
Ezri-Candy
Silens chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Hehe. I like Leon's straight and too the point answer. It was deliciously sweet and I liked it. Compared to other songfics I've read, this one isn't half bad. So write more like this soon! Bye-byes!
- u
Annjirika chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
This is was so cute! Definitely one of your best! I liked the end the best, of course. And the name of the book was perfect! Awesome fic!
hamstamasta chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Aw, short and sweet. Nice going. Someone likes to talk to herself, ne?
balfonheim chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Songfics are one of those practiced arts that some need to do a ton of times before they can possibly do one correctly. Despite the fact that you've only written one other, you're naturally good at songfics. *Sigh* and here I thought *I* was pretty good at songfics... *sigh*
ANYWAY! This was a great story, and well adapted to the song. And I know that song too! It's one of my favorites! Just to say it one more time, this was wonderful and it's going right up to my favorites. Then again, I don't think that a single one of your stories ISN'T on my favorites... _ Okay, maybe I'd better end this pointless rambling on. Please UPDATE SHATTERED DREAMS NOW! I may have let Squall go, but I always ahve means of getting him back. Let's just say I have a very good spy network _
DEADACCOUNT000 chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
This was very sweet, I think I have cavities from the sweetness! I loved it!
PureHikari chapter 1 . 4/30/2004