Reviews for You May Be Just Yet
Arwen Evenstar Umdomiel chapter 11 . 6/24/2006
Please update? Pretty Please? It's a great story!
ChrystallineElisabethAddison chapter 11 . 2/5/2005
ITS SO GOOD! DON'T KILL IT!
ChrystallineElisabethAddison chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
OOH! So good!
Anariel Goldenarrow chapter 11 . 12/31/2004
Awwe! You can't trash this story! I absolutely love it! Such a good write! PLease, please please please please finish it!~
DisposableTeen666 chapter 11 . 11/4/2004
NO i just discovered this story! you cant shut it down! dont do iT!
Starkeeper chapter 11 . 9/8/2004
WHAT THE FUCK! DON'T STOP! I LIKE THIS FIC! ITS AWESOME! YOU STOP AND I SWEAR I WILL...WILL... I DON'T KNOW BUT I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING! BULLSHIT! YOU BETTER NOT STOP!

GR!
Eldarwen999 chapter 11 . 9/6/2004
Please continue! This is one of the best fan fics about Pullings. There is humor in the story and drama! Try to continue it somehow.
sillytigerlily chapter 10 . 9/6/2004
::gasp::

You absolutely must continue! I have to know what happens next. Please don't take this story down and please continue with it. I think this fic is fantastic. You're a fabulous writer! Please! More More More!

::catching breath:: PLEZE! -stl
Rosalyn Lavoisier chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I really think you should go on with your story. I personnally like it, especially the dialogs which are very well written. But, it's up to you. I honestly believe you shouldn't let your personal critics let the better of you.
Lily Knotwise chapter 11 . 9/4/2004
NO! You can't do that! NO! I refuse to take "no" for an answer! I'm the only one saying "no" here! This story is so cute, I want to read more. And this story is NOT bad, your a very good writer. Never put yourself down like that, I'm only aloud to put myself down. At the most, re-write it, don't put it down. I'll be waiting for your next chapter,

~Lily
lapsus calami chapter 11 . 9/4/2004
GAH! NO! I PROTEST! I REMONSTRATE! I MAKE SIGNS AND MARCH OUTSIDE THE GROCERY STORE!

oo; Okay. The last bit was uncalled for. cut off from fresh carbohydrates from Ralph's because of that stupid protest...

You must continue. Or else... I'll never speak to you again! ._. Um. Okay. Maybe not that last bit...
Huntress16 chapter 11 . 9/4/2004
I rather liked the story. But it is up to you. Do what you feel is best...but remember that if you post another story I will read it.
british-luver chapter 11 . 9/4/2004
Stop this story? NO! I really did enjoy reading it so much. This story was my favorite for quite some time now. I really hope you keep writing though. You are a really good author and you were able to pull off so much emotion and relief into this story. This was the first story I've read from you, and I was very impressed. You really had the readers anxious at the end of each chapter to read on. I admit that I've been checking this site almost everyday hoping that you had another chapter up, but if you honestly think that the story isn't progressing well then you do whatever you like with it. But I want to tell you that I did enjoy reading it very much. Good Luck on your entries to come.

~Stephanie
Bean02 chapter 11 . 9/3/2004
Ack! How cruel! Poor Tom's franticly searching for his wife and you're leaving him to be forever wandering looking for her? Haha worse! Leave Hannah forever pregnant? How cruel! Just kidding dear. Do whatever you want. I can't preach about abandoning stories.. (pokes LOTR story that hasn't been updated since January...) but I really was enjoying this :-)
Eldarwen999 chapter 10 . 8/27/2004
Please update soon. I'm dying to know what happens next. This story is adictive!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »