Reviews for What Is Buttercup's Plan?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
buttercups evil laguh
sportygurl chapter 5 . 12/29/2005
luv it continue plz! and will brick and blossom kiss at the end?
CjMlUvR-01 chapter 6 . 1/7/2005
haha!I love this story..Boomer and bubbles are my favorite couples!As usual..all-in-all,in was great there were no ooc's!Great job!

CjMlUvR-01
SoulPoet chapter 5 . 12/12/2004
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GO BC! HAHA! LOSERS! They better learn their lesson!
Dooly chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
Good ending! I'm surprised Buttercup didn't make sure they went somewhere public. Playing in the woods isn't much of a punishment, except for the dress Blossom had to wear, of course. Still, she managed to get the better of the 2 leaders with no revenge, and that has to count for something!
Brightflower chapter 6 . 6/18/2004
Lol! That was great! Buttercup's revenge plan was so funny! Picturing Brick and Blossom in those getups had me laughing like crazy!

Brick and Blossom didn't really have a "date" like Bubbles and Boomer did, so I suppose that would be Brick's consolation, you know? So maybe that's why he didn't plan a revenge on Buttercup for what she did.

I love these little fics you've done, and I totally think you should do more. It really shows that the members of the alliance are just little kids, and they're so cute! Hehehe...I'd hate to see the expressions on their faces if they knew I called them cute. I expect Bubbles would be the only flattered one. Well, I don't care, because it is cute, the way they fight and play tricks on each other. It's like the way they show their friendship, you know? Because no matter how mean-spirited they seem to be, it's all really in good fun.

And now that I've rambled incessantly, I'll be on my merry way. I'm certainly glad I chose to read these well-written, humorous fics! )
Brightflower chapter 4 . 6/18/2004
I just have to say it: I never knew Buttercup could be so smart. I can't believe she figured out that Blossom had been hiding somewhere! And now, she's got this plan, which is probably really smart, too, by the way Bubbles reacted. That little brunette is certainly getting her chance to shine in this fic. Which is cool, because your main fic usually focuses on Blossom and Brick's leadership debate, you know? Well, anyway, this is all still great, and really funny. I'm off now to see just what Buttercup's plan really was - and I wonder if Butch and Boomer will interrupt it?
Brightflower chapter 3 . 6/18/2004
Hehehe, it looks like Buttercup's got a great stroke of luck! Her plan just might work after all! I can't wait to find out what it is.

As usual, you're writing is absolutely great! I just love the way the boys and girls interact. And Bubbles likes Boomer! Lol! )

Well, I'm off to read the rest of the fic! I'm dying to know what happens!
Brightflower chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Ah, so this is a sequel! I thought so...yay! Now I get to see just what Buttercup's got up her sleeves...I'm so curious. I don't know how she's going to be able to do it without Butch and Boomer helping...but I guess I'll find out!
Nightglider chapter 6 . 6/15/2004
Wow, I loved this Tonifrans, excelent work! _ sorry for not reviewing it earlier, my net is casuing some problems, but I'm glad I was able to read it anyway before it was lost _
Kats02980416 chapter 6 . 6/9/2004
ah, so the date occurs, but I was a little disappointed to see that all they did was play tag and not get acquainted w/ each other in the sense they learn to respect one another has leaders. I wonder what the next plan is in your plot?
Akum chapter 6 . 6/9/2004
so it's all over! ) I'll be waiting your next fic.
BrYtt BRatt chapter 6 . 6/9/2004
Ha ha! I wouldn't want to go out wearing what Blossom was wearing. I at first thought the bonnet and super-frilly dress were a bit much, but then again, this IS a punishment.

Well, even though Blossom and Brick didn't learn their lesson in the end, at least Buttercup was able to get even. And that's all that matters! _ Great ending to a great story!
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
I think that in the end, although they'd obviously never admit any such thing, Blossom and Brick did in fact both enjoy their date, playing Hide and Tag in the Edwards' forest. :)

Smart thinking by Buttercup, refusing to hand over all the pictures in one go. By the time she'd given them all back and left herself once more vulnerable to revenge by the red pair, they could no longer be bothered.

A great ending to the story, Tonifranz. :D
Ud the Imp chapter 6 . 6/8/2004
Ud: And thus ends this little spectacle with Buttercup finally having a moral victory over Blossom and Brick. Now we continue onto the Dance. Update that one soon!

Shemp: Hey, where's Ed?

Blossom: (in another room) HELP! EDWIN'S RAPING ME!

Ud and Shemp: O_O! (runs into the room where Blossom is located)

(once they get there...)

(Blossom is whereing her date dress and I'm cuddling and swinging her around like a plushie)

Me: _ You're so cuddly wuddly you cutesy wutesy wittle itty bitty in your wittle dress you - (notices Ud and Shemp) 0_0;;

Ud: o.O !

Shemp: O.o !

Me: Uh...;...I can explain...

Blossom: Buttercup was making me where this stupid dress for no reason and then this idiot decided to come and rape me!

Buttercup: (flies in from no where) Yeah right! He's only glomping you, and FYI he paid us each ten bucks for this!

Ud and Shemp: 0.o o.0

Me: ;_; I confess! I couldn't help it! She just looked so damn cute in that frilly little dress! I'm sorry for what I done!

Bubbles: (flies in from no where and hugs me) There there, don't cry. You can cuddle me if you want.

Me: ;_;? Really?

Bubbles: _ (nods)

Me: Yay! _ (I cuddle her)

Ud and Shemp: ? (brain officially on auto shut down)

Ud: Actually, I find that dress a bit oppressive.

Shemp: Yeah, but there's one good use.

Ud: (thinking: I should be very afraid for asking this but...) What...?

Shemp: The dress is big the hide somebody, like if a somebdy was givin' da goil a blow job no body would even know - (gets slammed by a mallet)

Everybody except Ud: O.O

Ud: (wielding mallet) End. Review. NOW!