Reviews for My Last Breath
solsere chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I loved it! Very sweet. I love the last part, where 'Fandes goes, "I will go because I may have died for Valdemar but I’m alive now for him. He is my Chosen, I his Companion, and that bond was not broken by death. I’ll be by his side until the day I finally depart this life.

I will be by his side until the day I finally breathe my last breath."

The Stefen-Tylendel thing was written nicely too. _ I like the idea of the two people merging and flickering. Very well written!
AtheneMiranda chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Nice. I always like to see Van/Stef fics. Though I must say, the interaction here seemed wooden to me, and the bit in parentheses was just unneccessary, discordant and wrong.
Artificial Refuge chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
That was great! really, i also loved Even Angels Fall, keep writing!
Goldensong chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
It's me again. Once more, liked this one lots. Am going to add you to my Favourite Authors list. Do you feel special now? :)
Stefen chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Yay! That was really cool! Interesting PoV. I love Van! And Stef! And 'Lendel! (even though technically they are the same entity but hey!). And 'Fandes! She rocks! Write more fics with Van in them. Please? (in case you didn't notice, I'm obsessed)
peachfreak chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
all good here
Savvyness chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Wow, it isn't often that you come across an Yfandes' POV. A good take that sets you to thinking.
Extremely good.
Anette Chase chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
That was really good!
Lizai chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
That was really clever. It's a new take on the whole ghost thing. Van, Stef, and Yfandes are always laughing and happy during the books, but when you think about it, living forever's gotta suck.
Kat chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Very nice. Also, it's the forest of sorrows, btw...not shadows.
write more. I love Yfandes' POV in this. she's amazing. great fic.
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Very good. Not many fics written from 'Fandes' POV.
Queen's Own chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
v good
PrettyKittyOreo chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
This is great! :)
wizard116 chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
i like this fic also. your very talented. i can't wait to see what else you wtite.