Reviews for My Last Breath
solsere chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
I loved it! Very sweet. I love the last part, where 'Fandes goes, "I will go because I may have died for Valdemar but I’m alive now for him. He is my Chosen, I his Companion, and that bond was not broken by death. I’ll be by his side until the day I finally depart this life.

I will be by his side until the day I finally breathe my last breath."

The Stefen-Tylendel thing was written nicely too. _ I like the idea of the two people merging and flickering. Very well written!
Jade Rose Dragosani chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
I actually liked it fine the way it was. Though it is always good to review and update works but I wouldn't recommend doing it just to do it. I'd say try waiting a LEAST a year before you going playing with it so that way you have a very fresh new outlook on what you have in front of you. Agian I denote that you allowed to companion to tell the story. But I've now read your profile and know you love horses so that makes sense given light to your character. I do maintain the oppion that it's genious nonetheless. I liked the fact that you included Lendel and made mention of him and Stefen being the same person. I wonder about what is coming though... is it Falconsbane and thus their subsequent 'death' as it were. Or Talia with her rogue power who nearly kills another herald with it? Don't worry about me I'm nuts, really. And didn't the forest get its name as the Forrest of Sorrows BECAUSE they inhabbitted it and kept it clear. And they didn't really have to, it was a matter of if they didn't the northern clans would invade. Which almost happened again in the end anyway. Vanyel guarding or no. Oh well... I liked to story.

Commentaions curtesy of,

Jade Rose Dragoasni
AtheneMiranda chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
Nice. I always like to see Van/Stef fics. Though I must say, the interaction here seemed wooden to me, and the bit in parentheses was just unneccessary, discordant and wrong.
Artificial Refuge chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
That was great! really, i also loved Even Angels Fall, keep writing!
Goldensong chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
It's me again. Once more, liked this one lots. Am going to add you to my Favourite Authors list. Do you feel special now? :)
Stefen chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Yay! That was really cool! Interesting PoV. I love Van! And Stef! And 'Lendel! (even though technically they are the same entity but hey!). And 'Fandes! She rocks! Write more fics with Van in them. Please? (in case you didn't notice, I'm obsessed)
peachfreak chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
all good here
Savvyness chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Wow, it isn't often that you come across an Yfandes' POV. A good take that sets you to thinking.
Extremely good.
Anette Chase chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
That was really good!
Lizai chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
That was really clever. It's a new take on the whole ghost thing. Van, Stef, and Yfandes are always laughing and happy during the books, but when you think about it, living forever's gotta suck.
Kat chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Very nice. Also, it's the forest of sorrows, btw...not shadows.
write more. I love Yfandes' POV in this. she's amazing. great fic.
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Very good. Not many fics written from 'Fandes' POV.
Queen's Own chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
v good
PrettyKittyOreo chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
This is great! :)
wizard116 chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
i like this fic also. your very talented. i can't wait to see what else you wtite.