Reviews for Even Angels Fall
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Wonderful story.
wendums chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
what a sad story yet well written
SithelfJen chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
So sad.
AtheneMiranda chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
I like. Nicely written, very sick and a relatively original idea.
ellennar chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
That was so tragic, and so well written. Ellennar doffs imaginary cap and wanders off sniffling.
Artificial Refuge chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
WOW! sorry, that's my favourite word at the moment, but seriously...very powerful, very emotional, *sniff sniff* please write more soon! and I'll see you at school (soph)
Goldensong chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Hello there,

I think this is great! Adore the Valdemar books, and the other one's by Misty. Am a huge fan of Van in particular. Anyhow that's irrelevant. Am starting to sound like Ms Purchas *winks*, yes, you know me. See it you can work out who I am. Hehehehe. That probably gave me away didn't it? The more of these you write the happier I,ll be. Have no 'constructive critisim' so I just thought I'd let you know how much I liked it! See you at school.

P.S By the way, haven't written anything just yet, but am busy with a LOTR fic. Then want to do a Van and Troy one. Would appreciate a review when they finally get onto the site!
Stefen chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Wow! That was really really really good! The ending was really powerful. Wow! v cool.
Savvyness chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
A very chilling, very sad look at the death of a Herald and Companion. Love the little "God knows even Angels Fall" at the end.
Loved it.
Anette Chase chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
That was so sad! I loved it!
Lizai chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Nifty. I like. Too tired to do a very good review, but you're a good writer.
faeborn2930 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Very nice! Excellently written, I loved it. D
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
*cries* Incredibly written. Please write more, if not of this, then of other stories.
Queen's Own chapter 1 . 4/30/2004