Reviews for To Know in your Bones
Loyalbubblegum chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Thank you. I took a quiz and am in Hufflepuff, but I wasn't very proud. Some Fanfic's dis Hufflepuff without even trying. It's always ; she was sooo stupid she could only fit in Hufflepuff, or Hufflepuff is the house for the rest. It made me feel like a pea in the pot, one out of a million, never to be picked. This has made me proud to be me. Thank you for saving my inner Hufflepuff.:)
TillyMe chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
so thats what a hufflepuff is...THANKS! very deep stuff!:)
SweetMary chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
"The badger has claws."

"Bravery will turn to cowardice, cunning will become so sharp they cut themselves, and only the wise will remember, but loyalty will never change, will never fail. Upon a fierce loyalty and a determination to do everything for it, bravery will beat in vain, artfulness will be no help, and intelligence will go to waste."

all, incredibly well written lines.

this was beautifully woven.

i loved the susan bones thing, i have a soft spot for her too.

and neville.

awh.

the part about the longbottoms never screaming gave meh chills, also.

this was just, incredibly. possitively wonderful.

i promise you ,had i not just put on make up i would've cried. but i had to fight it, because i um...did.

great. a favorite.
foamythesquirellmistress chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
True, oh so true.
Dattatreya chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Deffinately changed the way I think of Hufflepuffs. Please, continue to grace the world with your inspired stories.
Rushi Firefly chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
Nice.
sappjody chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
hi , i just read your story and i like it

i hope you do a other one
PhoenixTears13 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Chilling.
Lousie chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
This really gives a different perspective on the Hufflepuffs. How strange, this is the second Hufflepuff story that I've read today and both have really changed my opinion. I really liked the way this was written and I agree that
'They never stopped screaming'
was truly chilling. And about Alice Longbottom standing her ground, that was so sad and just so awful for her, her husband being driven insane with pain and her only child under such a terrible threat. And still she stood her ground. I really liked this.
hpaddictedg chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
I've never thought of Hufflepuff like this. You made me respect the Hufflepuffs...well, maybe only a *little* bit, but still.
"They never stopped screaming." That was the best line in the whole thing. It gave me chills. Wonderful job.
Cella N chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
beautiful, and so rightly put. I love this story. you should continue with SV:ATP as well. pwetty pwease? and I changed the name to the Blaise Hermione story, it's called Grouching Lioness, Hidden Snake- Get the conection. anyway, cool story, very touching.