Reviews for Theme and Variation
Jeanalvernia chapter 5 . 2/8/2016
Still waiting for more update of this cute fic in 2015...
aurora0914 chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
PLease please please continue this glorious fic! 9 years are a long time yaknow... shame on you!
Imaginneeee chapter 5 . 5/22/2013
I love cotton candy fluff 3
So much. This was adorbable ;)
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
Love it can not wait for more.
King-or-Whatever chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
Love this please updae soon!
sasuhina chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THAT WAS PRETTY GOOD. only thing i would say is to cut down on hinata's blushing a bit lol. she blushes, but not that much :D
Wingsofdark-Shadow-chan chapter 5 . 1/17/2011
please write more! i got so into it so much that it felt real! haha i sound silly, update soon please :D
sasuxhinaforevergirl chapter 5 . 1/13/2011
I love naruto and everything about it but i think what is in these storys are so good i just read them like 200 times a day. There so good i never get tired of them. I wish there were more on this site because there like the only ones i can find on the internet. If theres anyway some one could post some stories up like these of sasuke uchiha and hinata hyuga i would realy absolutly love to read them.
Blondynka chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
My, that's a cool story! Hope you'll update soon... well you haven't updated for few years, but I hope you will soon!
unolespirit chapter 5 . 7/23/2010
Wow! And I mean wow! lol

Not a pairing I had originally had an interest in, but the way you write is so captivating, and with so much detail, I can't help but be drawn in! x3

This was a great story!
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 5 . 5/5/2010
i loved it tnx for writing it!
katykat77 chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
OMG I LOVE THE STORY PLEASE HURRY AND MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER I BEG OF YOU PLEASE!
HinataMorningstar chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
cute
hinatafan09 chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
UPLOAD FAST!
SarahiNia chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I love it!

That so rocked, and WHAT?

How can she already forget about the sexy redhead?

She remebered the duck-butt!

-Sigh-

Love the sun thought that was so childish I was like KAWAII!