Reviews for A Sphere Hunter's Tears
Skyelight chapter 7 . 1/11/2005
Damn those writer's blocks! they're such a bitch! Well hopefully you get over it and continue the fic!

SkyeLight
Forsaken and Darklost chapter 7 . 9/29/2004
I love this story and I love you, my angel.

'May the night bless you'

Darkmoon Knight.
Yunaffx-2 chapter 7 . 8/23/2004
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!
thepaperfalcon chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
um...would u mind fixingg your story a lil...its reeally hard 2 read
Tzeenich chapter 5 . 6/30/2004
.LIKE. . . . *throttles* DIE WITH YOUR STUPID WRITING!
EverShadow chapter 7 . 6/30/2004
I see you haven't given up. Good! I'm glad to see that you still care but just a word of warning, Author's Notes as chapyters are illegal on . The guidelines say that it's not permitted so I would suggest you take care in not getting reported for this thing. Don't worry, I won't report you, i want to see how it turns out. Second, it really depends on what kind of lemon it is. As you may have read, has a zero tolerence policy on misratings. You'd be safer having a lime instead of a lemon because if you have something that could be considered NC-17 or something graphic, then you could get reported and have your account deleted. That wouldn't be good. If you don't believe me, check the front page...be careful, I want to see what happens.

EverShadow signing off.
EverShadow chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Alright, time for some constructive criticism. First off, from what i could tell in the first chapyter alone, it could be longer. I was a little confused when Yuna was bawling out her eyes and Rikku just jumped in and said, "Let's go to the beach!" Hm...that doesn't seem all that considerate to me. I'll assume that Rikku was trying to get Yuna to get her mind off of things. Second and most important, how far did you get in Final Fantasy X-2? The thing that comes close to your fanfiction is the "Common ending." Even though Yuna seemed happy in the end of that, I can imagine her still hurting. But I can also imagine that she vowed to move on. Third thing, eye color...ok. The color red most certainly does not mean content...oh no siree. It means passion, courage, energy. Not content at all. In fact, it's the opposite of content. And red also means love. Green, is closely related to nature and it also symbolizes lack of experience, which is like Rikku since she's the youngest and the most upbeat and optimistic. Green for Yuna could mean that she's still the innocent girl that grew up on Besaid, especially after how she acted in the Djose temple when everyone was staring at her and she was wondering why (HIGH SUMMONER FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! _) And of course blue. Blue symbolizes loyalty, trust, confidence, which Yuna most certainly has. She's loyal to Tidus and she trusts him and she's confident that she'll find him. But a deeper meaning to blue is sadness too. And Yuna does have a lot of sadness in her loyalty to Tidus even though she thought he might never come back.

This fanfic has a lot of potential and seeing as how it's your first...well...there's definitely a bright future for you if you refine your skill. I look forward to watching your fanfictions improve and become what you truly are capable of...and it's not an easy task. I've been refining for five years and...maybe it's just me but Tiger still doesn't like my fanfics.

Tiger: Back into your cage NOW!

EverShadow signing off.
happybunni chapter 6 . 6/2/2004
ur story make sme want to jump up and scream in joy i love it!
Cloud of Thoughts chapter 6 . 5/15/2004
wo update soon..i luv rikkuxgippal!
CidsGirlToGippalsGirl chapter 6 . 5/12/2004
Great chapter i love rikku and gippals relationship continue soon and as for your crush thing join the club i'm sorta experiencing the same thing so hope it works out for you and continue soon
craZy18gurl chapter 3 . 5/10/2004
cheap or not, i think it's seems to be turning out great! you are doing good at this, seriously. i wanna know wat happens next so bring in an update.
Bree-2006 chapter 2 . 5/6/2004
I want to read more of your story but has a tendancy to screw up with the new chappy's...heres a little tippy for ya!
always check the chapters you submit!
Bree-2006 chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
WOW! I found ur story after you sent me a review...and its great! I absolutly love it! well technaclly i just finished chapter one...but i guess I'm gonna go onto chapter 2 now. and Usually I only read stories with tons of fluffyness but maybe it was time for a change...but if you could put a little fluffy stuff in it I'd be the happiest person alive!
*BREE*