Reviews for A Change of Plans
WritesByTheMoonlight chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
This was amazing :) I LOVED how worried Qui Gon got when Obi Wan's condition deteriorated and he 'died', and I loved the fact that they taught the other Jedi that he too could be a Master...the fact that he started caring for Obi Wan too towards the end made my heart melt all the more :) I'm really glad I stumbled across this fic-I'm sad that this fandom doesn't have more fics in it, I was watching star wars awhile back from start to finish and forgot how much I loved Qui Gon and Obi Wan. Now I'm indulging myself in glorious fics like this one and I'm finding out that there just aren't enough. Thank you again for the wonderful read, I do so love it when Obi Wan's life is in danger and Qui Gon has to save him or protect him-sooooooo guilty here. LOL.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Gaaah! Heartwrenching loss and absolute joy within the same chapter! You, my dear author, are a master. This is a wonderful story!
Chipmunk94 chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Love this story. I love the relationship between Qui-Jon and Obi-Wan and I love that you've got Qui-Jon trying to convince another Jedi to take a padawan when he himself was so reluctant to do so.
Waffles Risa chapter 5 . 7/14/2013
THIS IS SO GOOD I'M LITERALLY SPEECHLESS RIGHT NOW. This is the best neardeathdeathrevival chapter I'VE EVER READ.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
a sequel would be great!
Abbie-As-Sue.29 chapter 9 . 5/25/2013
That was awesome, I had tears in my eyes :'D
julzdagger88 chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Great Story! I loved Obi-wan and Qui-Gon's relationship!
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
I really loved this. I really, really did. Amazing job! I'm glad that I found this. I really am glad that Obi-Wan did not die in this, even though that was the original prompt.

~Kyuuketuski_Nekko
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 5 . 2/12/2012
I'm still really enjoying this story! I love the emotions and the hurt/comforting you put in it, and still manage to make it very in character. I did catch a mistake though, at the end of the chapter, when Qui-Gon says 'Stay WIT me'. I'm assuming he meant 'WITH'. ; Other than that, this was an amazing chapter and I can't wait to read the rest!

~Kyuuketsuki_Nekko
KyuuketsukiNekko chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
It's a bit weird, but I just started reading Star Wars fanfiction yesterday. I've read a few, but this one is certainly my favorite. I love the style and your description.

~Kyuuketsuki_Nekko
reallyverybored chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
thNks for posting- this is great! :D
em1701inactive chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
OMG! Love this chappy and this story. . . ur an awesome writer!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 9 . 12/28/2010
Well done! I liked how you built the suspense, and how the real reason why they came to the planet in the first place got pushed on the back burner. Great job on the viewpoint of the OC. I bet he'll take on a Padawan, and then Quiggy will tease him mercilessly about it until... well... whatever happens!

~Ani
Gratia Astra chapter 6 . 5/26/2010
Off with his head! Off with his head! Off with his head! Qui-Gon, show that imbecile the meaning of manners!
Gratia Astra chapter 3 . 5/26/2010
I know you've already written the end, but if you kill Obi-Wan, I'm gonna!..I'mgonna..Idunno! But you won't like it!