Reviews for The Distance
bunnyrabbit228 chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Sorry I didn't review the last chapter but in the middle of reading it deatheaters attacked my house. So I was forced to fight them off. Anyway your story is great so far I am really pleased with the first two chapters. What's harry going to do with ROn dead? Hope to see more soon!
poetrychik chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Wow! Unbelievably delicious! I'm loving what you're doing with the characters! Please let Harry fall in love w/someone else now that Ron is dead... But please keep the main focus on Hermione & Severus. Keep up the good work! :)
Stacey Pointe chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
I love it so far! I don't remember Harry and Ron being together before, were they? Either way, it was a little bit of a shock to me, but that's ok! I still really like it.
SiruisBlacksgirl4eva chapter 2 . 5/1/2004
Bravo! I luv this story just as much as your other story entitled You Had me From Hello. I hate that you killed off Ron! Anyways as always you have impressed me ! I really luv this story! Keep up the fantistic work.
QueenBonnie chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Thanks, I love this chappie, damn it, I'm chewing my nails again, because of you! You are evil ;)
Anarane Anwamane chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
excellent writing, i love the full chapter
strega-in-progress chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Hey! you are writing a sequel! Just too good! It is very strange to think of Hermione and Snape as a marriage, but I like it! Snape makes such a great husband, despite what I had thought! I am beginning to become PArvati Patil, with so many exclamation signs! hehe.
But you killed Ron? Well, he should have known better than to speak with his mouth full of food all the times :-(
I like it. By the way, thankx for reading mine, it was very nice to find your review, specially as your story is one of the ones (probably this is not well said, but my english is...pidgin) I love!
Bye! And go on soon.
poetrychik chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Thank you, thank you Thank you! :) I'm SO glad that you've decided to write a sequel! :) I'm looking forward to reading it! :) Please keep updating! I love your stories!
DonEmilia chapter 1 . 4/30/2004
Oh WOW! Poor Ron - he's one of my faves, it's so sad. Anyway, update soon! ::Uses scary voldemort voice:: Soon! Or I will come for you! lol
144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10