Reviews for The Distance
DonEmilia chapter 19 . 5/26/2004
I LUV this ending! It's a great way to leave it, and I'm so happythey got back together. Please write another SSHG fic, you write them so well! Anyway, keep up the good work, and write something soon!
poetrychik chapter 19 . 5/25/2004
Hi! I really liked the ending. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work. Take a well deserved break! ;) Thanks for writing duch great stories and sharing them!
SiruisBlacksgirl4eva chapter 19 . 5/25/2004
I luv the ending! I hope maybe their will be a squel? Please! I luv the story ! You did extermly well with this story as well as your first one! Bravo! You are a fantastic writer. I look forward to your next SS/HG or your next harry potter ff. Bravo!
bunnyrabbit228 chapter 19 . 5/25/2004
Good ending it tied everything up at the end but I really wasn't satisfied with it. Best of Luck on your exams and I hope to see another fic soon. Until then best of luck in writting.
aptteach123 chapter 19 . 5/25/2004
Hey! I LOVED your story...it was so awesome...as to an idea of a fic i think you should do...i think that you should do a sequel to this one, where Andromeda is a First Year...Snape is still teaching, Hermione, i dunno...you decide.
WifeOfSatan chapter 19 . 5/25/2004
Err.. did Severus ever remember that they had a second child?
QueenBonnie chapter 18 . 5/25/2004
I love the chap, that damn bitch... I'm glad she's no problem anymore... What about Sev? And Herm and Andy? And the others? I mean the Happy End! I want more, it made eat my nails again..
Oh, yes, Herm, go for it: "What heart?" That was great! Poor Moldy Voldy (Joke)..
Andy seemed to have lots of power, girl-power! *No one hurts my family!*
Hey, I thought you wanted to do a Lab-fic *pouts*-
I have an idea of a Time Turner fic (okay, we have thousands of them) with Herm and Sev end up as Harry's real parents.. I thought it a bit more humour/parody (and romantic) like... I know there are ffs, where Sev turns out to be Harry's dad, but not with both.. I mean, it's amusing, when Sev finds out, he's Harry's dad (in the new future) and he has to be nice to him.., but I think Harry and Ron faint dead away, if they would hear, Herm is Harry's mum... I just don't come to write it, but if you want to, I'd be glad to read it..
SiruisBlacksgirl4eva chapter 18 . 5/25/2004
As always Bravo! I love this chapter ! I have to say I love how Andromeda came through in the end. Does Andromeda think Mione is dead? I cant wait for the next chapter! When this story ends i look forword to another story from you! I have decided that scince I have exams tommore and thursday I will take a "personal" day off of school today! Maybe hopefully you'll update today again?
Anarane Anwamane chapter 18 . 5/25/2004
wonderful writing.
DonEmilia chapter 18 . 5/25/2004
This chapter is BRILL! Well done it's a great ending. Please post the last chapter soon, I need to know if they get back together! I haven't seen Troy yet i'm going to see it next week, but I have heard he's a bit crap in it. Anyway, really well done, update soon!
poetrychik chapter 18 . 5/24/2004
Lol! I am back in my seat, eagerly awaiting the finale. I can't wait to see whatever you write next! :) Keep up the great work & I'll keep reviewing.
QueenBonnie chapter 17 . 5/24/2004
My sweet, if you're going to kill Sev, I'm gonna kill you.. end of it! *sniff* You promised me a Happy End, and now I'm chewing nails again, it's so dramatic! Go on!
Anarane Anwamane chapter 17 . 5/24/2004
wonderful writing,
bunnyrabbit228 chapter 17 . 5/24/2004
Please Please let Severus stay alive! What about the plan how could she desert the plan? When are you going to kill off Voldermort? Just a suggestion I don't know if they would be having such a causal conversation on their way off to battle although it did work for you. Anyways Great chapter as always! Hope to see more soon.
DonEmilia chapter 17 . 5/24/2004
OMG update soon I can't stand the suspense! Please please please. (It should be Will Turner that she meets - he's such a dork but he's really sweet and you can't help loving him lol) Anyway, keep up the good work!
145 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »