Reviews for The Distance
SiruisBlacksgirl4eva chapter 17 . 5/23/2004
I am still Alive! I have finals to study for these past few weeks so no time to review untill now! My finals are this week so i have been studying for the past month now!(I know very Hermioneish dont you think?)I have been reading this story i love it. I dont like the fact that sevi and Miones realationship is faslling a part but I am sure your will fix it right? I am extermly Happy Ron is back. But Tell me your not gonna kill off Sevi or Draco. If you kill off Sevi whos gona help raise Andromeda if something happens to Mione! Oh please update soon! I am so sorry for not reviewoong sooner! Please forgive me!
poetrychik chapter 17 . 5/23/2004
Oh, no! It can't be fatal... Sev's been through worse... Wow! You always manage to keep me on the edge of my seat, begging for more... Keep up the great work! :)
NeopianClayniac chapter 17 . 5/23/2004
O.o I suppose it could be a girl's name; I don't know... I've only ever seen it as a last name.
JasperPress77 chapter 16 . 5/21/2004
Excellent chapter! I continue to enjoy this story with each new fold. Drunken Snape I usually find to be amusing and in this fic he was a particular comic. Wonderful!
NeopianClayniac chapter 16 . 5/20/2004
Drunk Snape... That makes for some interesting ideas...
No, I don't hate the use of the name, it's just a little...odd...
poetrychik chapter 16 . 5/19/2004
Thanks for keeping me on the edge of my seat! :) I'm looking forward to the battle! I can't wait to see Mionne, Sev, Harry, Ron & Draco kick some deatheater butt! :) Keep upo the excellent work. I think that this is the first story that I've ever reviewed every chapter on... :)
queenbonnie chapter 16 . 5/19/2004
No Albus running into death on other person's behalf.
And you're making it not easier for Herm and Sev, though Sev's drunken comments were funny. It seems that the battle outside is a smaller one than inside, Herm and Sev must talk. And you must make a big happy end with another child for them? And that bitch has to go. Read ya soon.
queenbonnie chapter 15 . 5/19/2004
Argh, please do this old lady a favour, not that fast.
Okay, I loved this chapter.. see ya next chap
Anarane Anwamane chapter 16 . 5/19/2004
Severus is just being a butt. I am actually simi awake the afternoon. wonderful writing as always,
DonEmilia chapter 16 . 5/19/2004
Wow, good work for this chapter, I was giggling myself at silly Sev, lol! As for ideas, no ones asked me for my creative input before, so thanks :D lol. Maybe one where Hermione meets Orlando Bloom and...no wait this is a HGSS fic. Oh well, I'll get back to you on the ideas, lol. Good job anyway, well done!
Anarane Anwamane chapter 15 . 5/19/2004
wonderful writing, i would writing more but i am half asleep.
strega-in-progress chapter 14 . 5/19/2004
hey! this is better! I like the Miss Granger-Professor Snape part very much! I really missed your story this days!
strega-in-progress chapter 13 . 5/19/2004
Hey! sorry it took me so long. My computer is broken. :-( (i'm in hell)
I like this one. hermione is back, ron is back, and that is great. And Sevvie should suffer a little. :-)
Tbe flame or however you say that.. they say everything is rubbish, more or less. My first one was for my english grammar (guess where?) and second for a story I wrote long ago, luckily I had several good critics so I didn't give a fuck, but anyway I proved a not very good Gryffindor if one critic has that power over me (by the way, I observed u liked Labyrint?)
Well, sorry I didn't review. I'll do now.
DonEmilia chapter 15 . 5/19/2004
Wow, another great chapter, well done. I'm really glad you are doing another HGSS fic, cus I love them. Anyway, update soon!
poetrychik chapter 15 . 5/18/2004
Hi! :) Looking forward to reading more! :) I'm liking where the story is going, too! :) I like the fact that Mionne is finding her way back to Sev! :) The scenes w/the Snape family are so great, too! Keep up the great work!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »