Reviews for The Distance
poetrychik chapter 15 . 5/18/2004
Hi! :) Looking forward to reading more! :) I'm liking where the story is going, too! :) I like the fact that Mionne is finding her way back to Sev! :) The scenes w/the Snape family are so great, too! Keep up the great work!
bunnyrabbit228 chapter 15 . 5/18/2004
If you keep making me cry over your chapters I am going to lose my computer because of my debt in tissues. It was an excellent chapter but I am still mad at snape! I am going take a shot in the dark and say that Andromeda is not really going away from the war but will escape from her grandparents and come and join the fighting? Please Please Please update soon!
queenbonnie chapter 14 . 5/18/2004
*kicks her computer* I found this far down, not with new ones yesterday.
*burps* Sorry, too much chocolate.. though I need it, you made this really hard on them both, but tell me, if I get this wrong, there's a glimmer of hope in the last part. Everyone has a lot to work on, I hope the bad stuff is gone soon. This great. Read ya soon :)
NeopianClayniac chapter 14 . 5/17/2004
Oy; you named a GIRL Dillon? My friend Becky, who is already angry that I suggested the name, (she liked the guy, Dillon), will hurt you...
And where has the fluff gone...? ;.;
JasperPress77 chapter 14 . 5/17/2004
Yes, confrontation and flares of anger! These are a few of my favorite literary things. Great chapter :-)
bunnyrabbit228 chapter 14 . 5/17/2004
God these last two chapters have been so sad they both make me want to break out in tears. However I don't think they should reunite because after what Severus did he should be cast off. I am glad Ron is back but is he going to play a more intrical part in the story? Good Chapter please update soon!
Anarane Anwamane chapter 14 . 5/17/2004
oh merlin, Severus is in deep now.
DonEmilia chapter 14 . 5/17/2004
I really like it too. Well done, it's great. Please make them get back together soon!
poetrychik chapter 14 . 5/17/2004
I'm SO happy with this chapter! :) 'Mione still loves Sev, but he doesn't trust her. Andy is happy that her mom is back and the rest of the characters feel badly about doubting 'Mione! Yay! There's hope for 'Mione & Sev! :) To answer your question, I think Sev should have to totally woo her back and come up with a really grand gesture, like kill someone on the dark side, example Hero or Voldemort... Keep up all of the wonderful work! I'm looking forward to your updates! :)
DonEmilia chapter 13 . 5/17/2004
YAY! Ron's back! I am so happy! lol. Anyway, that chapter was amazing - well done, it just keeps getting better. I am so glad that Hermione's back - please make her n Sev get back together! Anyway, update soon, this chapter was great!
The-one-and-only-Dr-J chapter 13 . 5/16/2004
Oliver is dead and Herm went through hell and lost the child.. and you call that light? Okay, Ron's there :) And Albus and Herm are back, at least. Though, it was still very evil of you, so you can make many things clear and the bad has to go, then reach the Happy end. For Lab-fic, I'm with you, I haven't seen many fics there I like to read and the updates of the god ones are rarely. For that occassion I need new finger nails and a new desk. And I still need tons of chocolate for this HG/SS-fic... Read ya soon ;)
JasperPress77 chapter 13 . 5/16/2004
Wonderful chapter! I love it! I am a drama fiend and this was a wonderful fix. Marvelous!
poetrychik chapter 13 . 5/15/2004
Wow! Giver him hell, 'Mionne! :) She's back and better than ever! Work REALLY hard to get her back, Sev! :) Let the games begin! :) Can't WAIT to see what happens next! Keep up the great work! :)
Anarane Anwamane chapter 13 . 5/15/2004
Oh merlin poor hermion , i hope everything works out for Hermione and Severus.
Anarane Anwamane chapter 12 . 5/15/2004