Reviews for A Different Place
Duncan0Idaho chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
Why are all your chapters with an underline?
Guest chapter 57 . 3/12/2015
What the crap?
Trasgo Madaraz Artifex chapter 57 . 4/2/2013
I almost whent nut when this reach to an end i was like "What? it's over? a gainax ending salmed in my face again?" That was because i read this fic in MML station.

Btw, great AU, it's pleasant see fic like this with out Mery Sue's o Down playing other characters.

Well if you excuse my, i'm going to the secuel.
Hishin Trueflame chapter 57 . 1/8/2011
so no blue bomber... -sigh- oh well he is still Mega

even wittouth his trademark blue armor
Hishin Trueflame chapter 38 . 1/6/2011
i wonder if in someway you will give Mega his official bluebomber of Capcom armor
Hishin Trueflame chapter 37 . 1/6/2011
LMAO the little prince is as delusional as Kuno Tatewaki is from Ranma 1/2 xD i love this story
Emerald8 chapter 57 . 5/6/2009
As preparation for the Legends fan fiction I am currently writing, I searched for the best I could find on the net. Can you believe that yours are the only ones that interested me? It's true; your stories are a Giant Refractor in a sea of mediocrity.

This story was everything I thought it would be, and more. I was so hooked on it, I actually spent all day reading it, nonstop. The writing was superb, though I would have appreciated some more in-depth description of what certain characters and enemies looked like; I never played Misadventures of Tron Bonne, so I didn't know who the hell Loath and Dantz were supposed to be or what they really looked like.

The plot was very engaging, when it was following the games and when it went off and did it's own thing. I especially liked how Megaman "defeated" Megaman Juno. Wish it'd been that easy in the actual game! All the changes you made to the storyline were a surprise, and I never knew what was coming up next.

Onward to characters! I loved how the character’s personalities were subtly (and not so subtly changed). Megaman shows no qualms about sending the serve-bots to rob the bank, and even attack’s the flutter despite his protesting conscience. Roll is indeed a bit of a bimbo, but in a likable way to be sure. Barrel is a more typical grouchy old man, but one who still goes on digs. And Dantz… Dantz is just awesome. He reminded me so much of Laguna from Final Fantasy 8; considering that “SEEDs Wacky Races” story you did, I’m going to guess that wasn’t a coincidence.

Okay, I’m running out of reviewing space now. In conclusion, you are the best Legends writer there is. No competition, really. I’ll be happy if my story is even half as yours when I’m done. Alright, that’s all I have to say until I review the sequel. Until then, let me say just once more that you have done a great job with this story.
SteffieMusings chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
A very entertaining Legends fan-fic that you've written with an original concept: what if MegaMan were teamed up with the Bonnes?

I also loved how you've portrayed each character; each have their original personality, yet with more depth. I also adore your portrayel of Tron, Roll and Glyde the most.
moonymonster chapter 38 . 8/8/2007
Glee! Apparently I never reviewed this chapter! Anyway, been re-reading and enjoying this, which is nice. I'm glad to see there's a sequel, though it looks like it hasn't been updated in ages...I have a feeling I'll have more to say on that when I get there. Meanwhile, on to find who MegaMan will date and what color Tron's suit will be! XD
Laharl The Overlord chapter 57 . 10/30/2006
Wow! You should realy make a sequel, yeah!
RockLeeTheAwesome chapter 57 . 8/27/2005
Good god! I can't believe this hasn't been reviewed more. This is one of the best Megaman stories I've ever read. As good as Genoscythe's X2 story. And that was damn good. I want to see more of this storyline.
the red 1 chapter 57 . 4/20/2005
ned more
Tenshisan chapter 48 . 3/7/2005
Blargh?
Fire Griffin chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
About damned time I got around to reviewing this thing. I keep on saying was going to leave a long, tasty review but never got around to it! About time I did.

Lessee what I have to say about this monster. Been awhile since I've read it but the memories I have are fond ones:

Honestly, I was not expecting much from this fic when I read the first chapter of it. Feldinaut, however, urged me to check it out and continue, so I did.

Welp! Given the general quality of fiction here, about time I was proven wrong!

The characterization was great. The original characters blend well with the canons and they, unlike a lot of originals I've had the, erm, well, "pleasure" of reading about, were enjoyable and likable. Quackard especially. The other characters you've done a smashing job of fleshing out; was surprised you can carry on the show with it on Dantz and Barrell's shoulders, as in make it interesting as I am one to read about my favorite characters. I'm biased like that. If someone can make me interested in characters in the fandom I don't really care too much about, then that's something.

Nice. I also have to note how I loved how you written Tron and the Bonnes' bits, even giving a bit of spotlight to the kobun mother herself. Great peek into her head too.

Definitive is right. The pacing was great, the mechanics of the writing did not annoy me and was very readable to where I could enjoy the story unlike a lot of other fics, the buildup to the climax was nice (it was not some super powered battle of DBZ proportions at the end, something that happens in a lot of "final" fights, lemme tell ya'), although the ending...

...

I will be waiting for a sequel to this, sir.
A.Mills chapter 57 . 1/3/2005
Are you doing a sequel to this?