Reviews for A Different Place
Iniora Nackatori chapter 4 . 7/17/2004
Okay, I think I know what this is from but I can't remember really. Would you mind revealing the exact title of AR? As in what it stands for? Please?

Come on next chapter! Till then, I'm gone
Keyblader Chad chapter 4 . 7/17/2004
ooh unexpected twist, instead of fighting tron bonne! he is joining her! interesting very interesting, poor poor data! he was so cute!
Keyblader Chad chapter 3 . 7/17/2004
so data is gone, the poor little robot monkey! by the looks of it i reckon he started giving megaman back his emmories a little bit when he wa in the water!
moonymonster chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
WAAH! DATA! NO! *cries* Mean, mean Frann! I kill! I kill NOW! RAR!

...don't mind me, the inner fangirl came out and liked the angst.

Anyway, great job, and know that I made my friends read this so even if the DORKS (you hear me, guys? You're DORKS if you don't review!) well, don't review, know they're reading it. Great job! More noow...Want...good...legends...fic...nnoow...

Moony Scale: 11!

Great job! second eleven in a row! Keep it up!
moonymonster chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
Damn Mayl! Back away from my blue boy! Curious, though: where did you get these names? Did you name the cousin Mayl for the hell of it? (*kills Mayl* no hurty!) Or are these characters from the games but since I've never played the games I wouldn't know? Arrgh...I need to get my hands on this series now

Only irritation is that you've made his name MegaMan. I always bug that it outta be Mega Man because I got introduced to his English name by Mandi Paugh and that's how she spells it. (And of course I'd like it better if it was Rockman, but that's 'cause that's how I was introduced to the series entirely. Anyway...)

Good job! And yay, another chapter! On with the fanfic goodness, and let Mayl be punished!
John chapter 3 . 7/16/2004
Great story so far, keep up the good work.
moonymonster chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Wow! You sure surprised me with this one! I was all set to read another cruddy Legends fic (since all Legend writers seem to not know how to write) and suddenly I found myself in the middle of a well thought out, well written story! You're the first from this fandom who's actually written an excellent story!

The beginning confused me only because I thought Trigger always looked like, well, how he's always looked. It was very clever to have him transform like that. I've only read synopsises online, and never played the game, but I managed to keep my head with this one, which is excellent. Really, nothing but praise for this. What's even better is that I only found one sentence that wasn't planned out very well. The rest of it's great.

THERE IS HOPE FOR THE WORLD!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for writing such a good fic. Can't wait to read the next chapter, and keep it up!

Moony Rating: 11!

Feel the pride. This is the first eleven I've given out in two months. Goes to show how hard it is to find a good fic lately...and especially for the Legends series! You rock!
Keyblader Chad chapter 2 . 7/14/2004
by the sounds of the next chapter, i reckon they're gonig to do something to data! he can't escape it, in the proper storyline he gets caught in a fire. in this sotryline something else, and he was such a cute little monkey robot.
Keyblader Chad chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
ooh a megaman legends story ain't never seen one of those yet, the bits at the beginning of this sotry is that what you find out in the game, i never got round to completing it when borrowing it from my friend. so he's not gonig to grow up with roll and have barrel as an adopted parent.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6