Reviews for In Aeternum
Mary-belle chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
I love this plot, but it has been 8 years since you last updated, and I've lost hope that you will update. I wish you would continue this story, because it has great potential to become a fanfiction story that has its readers begging for more of your writing.
leena chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
PLEASE U HAVE GOT TO JUST HAVE TO KEEP WRITING, ITS AMAZING ITS LIKE J.K HERSELF WROTE THIS!
hermionefan23 chapter 2 . 1/1/2009
great james and lily still get married?who gets rid of the curse in the end?
Blanco Pagina chapter 2 . 3/11/2008
OH YEAH! GO BIAS AGAINST PETER! WOOT!

ack, damn you, Malfoy! how DARE you! you suck bum! and that is NOT hatelove! hmph!

well, that was horrid. no, i mean, well, the plot was evil and annoying and i hated what happened, but it was good writing and creative and stuff and...oh, you know what i mean! it was good and bad at the same time. we'll just leave it at that.

bub'les
Blanco Pagina chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
wow that was really great! i mean, i was a bit hesitant to read it at first, but now i am really liking it! and it's nice that for ONCE lily isn't afraid of heights...that always annoys me. i mean, HOW is james supposed to take her on a romantic broom ride if she's afraid of heights?... it's so silly...

but, yeah, i'm super excited because you have MULTIPLE CHAPPIES! WOOP!

bub'les
No Really Go On chapter 5 . 2/13/2008
More more more, i loved it i really did you need to write more! so keep going cos you've done a great job so far!

- Lily Evans Look Alike
James' Lily Flower chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
Good fic! Wow! I can't wait for more of this!
Elspeth Renee chapter 5 . 10/23/2004
I love your plot, its full of mystery. Keep writing please.
i dont really care chapter 5 . 8/31/2004
Wow! So far, this is absolutely amazing! I advise you continue on this, because I (along with other people who have read this, i assume...) want more!

! * UPDATE * !

from,

me.

*PoOF*
i dont really care chapter 3 . 8/31/2004
ARG! the NERVE of that teacher... god, i would LOVE to go and kick that little bastard where it hurts...

okay.. sorry... Imma gonna go continue

from,

me.

*PoOF*
Sanjana chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
Hey there, Komal!

You put way too much pressure on yourself - I found that better than I could have written it. You're doing a real great job on continuing this, and I know it's a hard job, but it's seamless so far...keep up the great work.

All my love,

Sanjana
Scarfer chapter 4 . 6/8/2004
I thought James was the Seeker! He is!
Haley chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
Hey, its me again. I can't believe I'm in love with another one of your storys! Find your muse soon!

Haley Adams
Elspeth Renee chapter 4 . 5/20/2004
I like it! It's a good plot. Keep going!
Cherry Chalk chapter 4 . 5/19/2004
Yay!...you have pleased me once again! XD!...OMBG!...bravisimo!...if this isnt on my faves yet its headin ther!...CherryChalk