Reviews for Midnight Snack
dark-night-girl chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
good, i like it, i like it so much, don't even know how to tell you how i calificate this, but i don't care, it was amazing.

LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
nice ness

ben (if u have seen avatar u might like my story the storm o rag e .if not then read 1 of my tt fics plez!)
20FacesChizu chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Hmm... I found this fic by pure chance, but I must say for your first it's impressive. I have an idea for a Titans fic, but I'm working on two Inuyasha two Bayblade a Winx Club and a Thundercats right now, so that one is just going to have to wait for later. This is only the second one in this category that I've read, but you had excellent detail, didn't let the characters get ooc, it was a perfectly good length, and I would like to commend you on a job well done.

One thing: This doesn't qualify as fluff.
mr.giraffe800 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
What a great story! You really showed good character in Beast Boy and Raven. You were able to show a side to them both that we don't get to see in the show much. Keep up the good work.
Ayame Amerante chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Great one shot! really made me smile ( i love the bb rae pairing and i really hate Terra!) great job!
Gubba-Gubba chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
thaz so good! terra sux, GO BBxRAE!

gotta go do the homework i'm supposed to be doing. O_O
RenegadeMustang chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
Agh...Instant Coffee? *sheepish* said if I had any questions I could ask you. Why on earth isn't the second chappie in Spell of Midnight not showing up? I am confuzzled.
larissa chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
that was sweet i mean Raven wasn't telling he to shape up but she is really nice but who isn't nice i know one of my friends brother he is a jerk (sorry if i cann't spell don't hate me) but Raven is my favorite one
Weaseltotheface chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
yay! Love it. Thnx for writing it

Moonchild10 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Yay! I loved it!
Daughter of the Equinox chapter 1 . 9/18/2004
This story was so well thought out and well written. It's going on my favorites list.
zerodog43 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
that was really good! i liked the way you added all of the aftershock stuff! keep up the great work! .~
The Apple of Discord chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
Aw, another one of your amazing ficcies! I hope I have room in my faves list!lol. I did see Aftershockpt.1 yay! She is such a brat, Jeez!
Mistress Dizzy chapter 1 . 8/22/2004
*wishes she'd seen Betrayal*

How do you keep them in character like this? I swear, this could have been yanked right from the show. Heh. Hugs from Beast Boy. _
Blowfish the Monkey Tamer chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Cute. I like your analysis on Terra. It was very on-target, in my opinion.