Reviews for When You Least Expect It!
Jessiy Landroz chapter 8 . 7/28/2005
yup, having a kid who's a copy of yourself is furesturating xD wonder how Devon would act around the nanny, bet Rehab would flip a lid/tail after this...

is Raph ever coming back?
Jessiy Landroz chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
w00t! way to go girl xD none of them saw it coming ,eh? bwuahahahaha! I'd liek to see her toss Raph again, maybe even Leo once or twice, but then again, hat'll only cause problems, so yeah... xD
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
intresting intro O,O;

how Sheri and Raph reacted was kinda intresting, actually, ddnt even knwo it was Raph untile Donny called him, but I did have the hunch it was either Raph being in a merry mood, or Mike being silly...
Lunar-ninja chapter 8 . 12/26/2004
Great series, Rene'! Hope you found my reviews intriguing!

Lunar-ninja chapter 6 . 12/26/2004
Uh-oh...boss female...

the crazed reader,

Lunar-ninja chapter 5 . 12/26/2004
Oh, that kills me! That's so funny! Shari a nanny!

Lunar-ninja chapter 4 . 12/26/2004
Oh boy, Don was played. Schooled. Made a fool.

Lunar-ninja chapter 3 . 12/26/2004
BWAHAHAHA! Oh, that's so funny! *wipes a tear from her eye* Shari made fools of both of them! Heehee, I'm off to the next chapter!

Lunar-ninja chapter 2 . 12/26/2004
Well! I had to read this one too! On to chapter 3!

Makayla chapter 8 . 11/7/2004
This is really good, I hope the rest will be as good!
TBreader chapter 8 . 11/1/2004
Okay i'm completely lost! I take it this takes place when Devon, Seth and um the other were little kids?

What is Raph sorry for? What did they mean by Raph almost killed Seth and his mom? I'm confused. "sighs' Please tell me where i can find these stories. Thanks
TBreader chapter 6 . 11/1/2004
Okay where do i findd Rahab story and the other stories. I feel outta the loop reading this story.
TBreader chapter 5 . 11/1/2004
uh oh! A Nanny? Boy they are in for it now! But why would they ask someone like Shari to be a nanny wiht her qualifications and stuff?
TBreader chapter 2 . 11/1/2004
I'm trying to remember if i should know who Shari is by now. It c3ertainly had to be after Donnie started his business. hm
Ninjalara chapter 4 . 9/24/2004
Okay, I'm book marking myself again. I'm still loving your OC Shari. She really put Raphael in his place, not to mention Don as well! Shari seems to have a classy nature about her, though I have to wonder whether the Rolex watch was her retirement gift. It made me giggle, mainly because it reminded me of that Seinfeld episode where Kramer announced his retirement and gave himself a watch as a gift _

Anyway, enough skipping down memory lane! I still love your description and your take on the whole world Wendy has created. You've kept the characters just like how she had portrayed them, so it flows on nicely from Rahab.