Reviews for When No One Else Would
What a fucked up fic. I tried to read this but stopped. It's a complete mess with crossovers such as Naruto suddenly added in ways that make no sense. Boring and confused.
slaaneshgod chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
This story gets very dark but I can't help but need to read more. I do see mistakes in grammar and other minor things all throughout the story but I would have to basically go over and change and highlight everything to be more specific and I am no expert myself. I do feel your writing gets much better as the story progresses and your grasp on the readers heart gets more solid. Please continue. I would love to offer better help but I suck at writing myself so don't really know what to say. Thank you for writing and sharing your story and I hope to see more and the chapters can become truly epic in their length and this would only fuel my hunger for more.
Mike Kromer chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
Man I want more, keep it up
Alex0597 chapter 15 . 2/27/2014
This.. is really, REALLY confusing. Is Ranma the reincarnation of Kyuubi or Naruto? Is he the reincarnation of anyone? Is reincarnation even a part of the story? What's up with Setsuna? What was the problem with Kyuubi and Mara getting together; weren't they both devils? Are you going to post another story or just add to this one? Please answer these questions in the next few chapters or at least clarify that the mystery is part of the story.
Alex0597 chapter 10 . 2/26/2014
Where the fuck did Naruto come from? And Ryoga being so OOC is kind of off-putting. Eh, I want to see how this ends or find out if you're planning on continuing this, since it's one of the few Dark!Ranma fics out here.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/26/2014
That's a... a really OOC moment for Ryouga. I'm not sure if I like it. Still reading, though.
sweetpea.blue chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
The pig is a so toast. In fact the whole family will reap what they sow. Poor Nabiki.
DaLurkMaster chapter 15 . 9/11/2013
This is great!
frytrix chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
Well you are a good writer. And i really enjoy Reading the story.

Altough please give Ranma a small break after this,, cripled again shortly after he was crippled, even tough it was a good plot mover, a few more Chapters now and you will have the story flowing forward With plots coming in everywhere heh, i cant wait to read more.
frytrix chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
Damn i love this story, keep up the good Work.
NoTailjinchuuriki chapter 13 . 6/12/2013
...And I'm done. Sorry, while I enjoyed reading the story. All these crossovers ruined the experience for me. While they may work for others, crossovers are just not my thing.
NoTailjinchuuriki chapter 11 . 6/12/2013
Publish- manage stories- select your story- content/chapters- click the red circle under delete next to the chapter that's an A/N, in your case ch. 11. If you're worried about your review number going down, don't be. The reviews won't disappear. For some reason they'll stay there even if there isn't a chapter to be reviewed.
Ranmayamabushi chapter 15 . 5/25/2013
Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Yep, still some issues with tenses here. " Even though, he still remains quiet, but this time he listened to her when she told him her stories. remained instead of remains.
uhmmm...
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH ! NO NO...(sob)...I WAS SOOOOO CLOSE, IT CAN'T HOPELESSS!"
huh?
QSK chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
Last paragraph of the chapter, you changed tenses. you need to try and stay in the same tense in each paragraph if possible. "If they only know what sadness entrenches in their hearts. " to: If they only knew what sadness entrenched within their hearts.