Reviews for Part I: Lost in Darkness
TheNinjaOfLight chapter 8 . 10/27/2014
What about that ravenclaw?
ImBritishNotPosh chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
Sirius was a beater in school and Andromeda wasn't at school at the same time a Sirius, she was older than him, neither was Bellatrix or Narrisa. Bellatrix is in her 50's and Narissa in her 40's
ImBritishNotPosh chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
U cant drive when ur 16 in england
silverdoutrane chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Very good so far...will read the story tomorrow!
TomFeltonzBride chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Hey! This story is interesting. 'Specially 'bout the part where Lily made Petunia's hair go pink...lol well, I'm off to read your other chapters! you'll probably hear from me again!
harajukumeinss chapter 13 . 10/29/2004
Excellent
fiery-eyed-elf chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Ok. Here's the thing. I finally got back home (school, then went abroad, then did this live-in welfare project thing) and i...uh...started an original fic. But now i'm really into it and ideas for On The Edge are getting kinda few and far between...

what do i do? i can't leave you guys hanging. so do you reckon everyone would forgive me if i sort of went slower?

hope so.

ooh, plus, you put me on your bio! thanks! i guess i'll put you on mine too, when i get round to changing it.

i got hooked by Escape too, brilliant isn't it!

ta again.

f-e-e
TheSiriusSparrow chapter 16 . 7/12/2004
hell yes! it's letting me review! yay! sorry about not reviewing sooner. I'm sure you know how was being an ass and was on read-only mode for a while. and then I went out of town for 4 days for a horseshow. not to mention the fact that I haven't been on much lately. *takes a deep breath* Anyway...

Awesome awesome story! rocked my world! lol. great ending too! I can't wait for the sequel(s). you better post it soon! lol.

As of right now I have a brainstorm for another HP story and I've started writing it but I most likely won't post it until I'm well into it. _ yay for ideas! I've had such severe writer's block lately and I feel guilty whenever I see all of my fics that need work. Hehe. but your story has inspired me to write, so off I go! ta luv!

~Alex~

(wrote ya a nice long review to make up for my lack thereof...lol)
benny chapter 16 . 7/11/2004
I love this story and I am so happy for the sequel...Mo and Sirius are cool and wonderful!
Siriusly Hannah chapter 16 . 7/10/2004
Ohh... that was so sweet! And sad! But YES! There is going to be a sequel! And maybe a trilogy! Oh! I can't wait! This was one of the best fan fics I have ever read, and it's sad to see it end. But is it really ending? Lol! Post the sequel soon! I can't wait!

Much luv (and good luck!),

LorSparrow chapter 15 . 7/8/2004
O! No you can't end it next chapter! I like this story too much! Oh yesh, and sorry i didn't get a chnce to reveiw for last chapter, my computer is being evil...*glares at computer.* Anyway, update soon!
Siriusly Hannah chapter 15 . 7/8/2004
You did a great job with this chapter! I loved it. I'm soo glad he forgave her. Forget his damn pride. Love is more important! I can't wait for the epilogue! But then again, I can! Because I don't want it to end. This story is awesome!

Siriusly Hannah chapter 14 . 7/8/2004
Great chapter! That was sad! I hope he will forgive her! I guess I just have to read the next chapter. Thanks for updating so soon!

madderthanyou chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
update soon!
Siriusly Hannah chapter 13 . 7/1/2004
OMG! I'm soo glad I've stumbled upon this story! This is...Great! Wow! I'm almsot speechless! That's a first. LOL! Anyways, I can't wait to find out what happens! Update soon. As in ASAP!

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »