Reviews for Xana wins
Guest chapter 4 . 6/29/2013
you mispelled odd
Lessthanthree-Carissa chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Okay, this fic has a good idea, but bad grammar and spelling. In my personal opinion, if you are a fan of a show you should be able to know how to spell the character's names. I'm sure Odd and Ulrich aren't that hard to spell. Also, you had a lot of ... in your story. You need to fix that, I get he's dying, but its fairly annoying to read every other sentence. Also, the ending made no sense. How can Jeremy be sobbing if he is dying? XANA always was smart, if you pay attention to how he attacks you would see that. Also, please get rid of or fix up the sentences that are fragments.

Another point, Yumi does not share classes with the others in her group. She is a year older and therefore a grade higher. Also, when people are speaking and you are ending quotes, you need a coma and not a period at the end of the sentence. Please fix these things.

Lessthanthree,

Carissa
codelyoko01 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
wow
Harold22 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
All right story, although you spelt Odd like Od through out the entire thing...
JxAlovergirl chapter 4 . 2/12/2007
That was one of the best stories I have ever read. This is also only the second time I have cried because of reading a fanfic. And this time I cried a WHOLE lot harder. (PS Jeremy is my fav character.) (PPS I agree with you on the voice thing.)
RavenclawBeauty14 chapter 4 . 1/28/2007
that was so cool!
Charity chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
I like how Jeremy's found in the end.
demon at rest chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
YES! I KNEW X.A.N.A WOULD WIN IN THE END! I WAS RIGHT! Wait. Of all people I was right? ME of all people? Then the world is domed! OUR WORLD! RUN FOR YOUR LIFES! YOUR STUPID FRIGGIN LIFES! ;D
Mylinda Antoinette chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
OMG! YOU KILLED MY BOYFRIEND! I HATE YOU FOREVER!
Sky chapter 4 . 11/23/2005
VERY GOOD! You should get a reward for this story!

Now, this story should be on the TV. Oh well, A plus for it. well, keep up the good work.

-Sky
Matthew chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
YE-HHAH that rocked i dont think u r guess what? they matieralize Aelita! YAY!

AELITA ROCKS
Aleego chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
WONDERFUL STORY! I loved it! :)
Snakealien chapter 4 . 9/5/2005
Tear drop*

Man that is a freaken sad story but awsome ending keep it up.
Baekho0123 chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
-sob-sob-sob- That was BEAUTIFUL! Again I said it again...YOU KICK ASS! DAMN I LOVE THIS STORY AND THE REST OF YOUR CODE LYOKO STORIES!

I mean it! You're GREAT!

Oh better yet, you're EXCELLENT!

SO KEEP UP WITH THE KICK-ASS WORK! YOU ROCK HARD!

(DAMN SUGAR!)

-CYA! -!
Kitty Rogue Jetson chapter 4 . 10/8/2004
This story was such a tragity one a good one was very emotional.