Reviews for Death is Your Gift
Megalomaniac2 chapter 7 . 1/11/2005
Wow! I love what you're doing with this AU. With no crushing crises to manage, we get to see all the remarkable bonds and relationships these people have forged exposed and examined in total detail, and it's fascinating.
Chrissy chapter 7 . 8/31/2004
oh. my. gosh. ive been reading fanfic for months and months, and this is by far the best story i have read so far. you are a really talented writer. please update soon!
Aenigmatis chapter 7 . 7/12/2004
I was looking through older fics when I found your story. I read the description, scrolled on, then went back and read it. I'm so glad I did. This is an amazing piece of writing. I usually don't bother with reviewing (bad I know but I'm lazy) so the fact that this story spoke to me enough for me to review speaks volumes. Trying not to sound cliche, this story made me feel everything a good story should. I grinned, I pondered, and most of all I even cried. I always get the feeling that I know these characters personally when I watch the show, and your story gave me the same feeling. I know you haven't updated this in a while and you might not at all, but there's at least one person out here who would love to see this given a fitting finish.
BunnyKat chapter 7 . 6/19/2004
(Bunny)

I got all teary-eyed again. Jeez! But this fic is really good and emotional, it's one of my favorites.

And I REALLY loved Tara here. *silent cheer*

Update soon!

;-)
iluvglorfindel chapter 7 . 6/15/2004
Add more soon!
Ms Trick chapter 7 . 6/15/2004
awesome chapter. i loved the comparison Tara made about Spike and her family. that was nicely put! hopefully Buffy'll wake up soon. :)

trick
kori hime chapter 7 . 6/15/2004
Oh yay! You updated! Took you long enough! Great chapter! Hope Buffy gets out of her coma soon! Yay for Tara! It's 'bout time she stands up for what she believes in even if the other Scoobies won't like it! Please update soon! Bye-e!~
Anne Rose chapter 7 . 6/15/2004
I really liked Tara's speech. It's high time someone said that.
skywolffem2 chapter 6 . 6/14/2004
More, More...MORE...please update soon..this story is fantastic, cannot wait to see where you take it from here...I like the coma much better than the death!
uuuuutt chapter 6 . 5/19/2004
*snffle* this is so good! You do buffyspeak really well and this story is so sweet. I was pissed when Buffy died, this way would have been so much better. It still has all the emotions that the sries had when she died and that's what i think makes it so good. *sniffle* keep writing!
BunnyKat chapter 6 . 5/11/2004
(Bunny) Aw! *tear* *tear* That was so sweet!
Update soon!
:D
Ms Trick chapter 6 . 5/11/2004
very sweet indeed. here's to hoping Buffy'll wake up soon. :)
trick
kori hime chapter 6 . 5/11/2004
yay! update! kool! Buffy's very in character for a girl in a coma! i like the essence thing u've got going on, it's kool and so is all the letters to her friends, sister, Giles, and Spike... and buffy liking love sonets... *giggles* wonder if'll she'll ever figure out that Spike was a poet later on the fic... 'cause that'd be kute... update sooN! too bad u can't e-mail me... AOL's stupid like that... bye-e!~
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 5/11/2004
Great new chapter. The wait wasn't that long.
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 5/8/2004
You did a great job showing that Buffy isn't dead. I like the color/flame thing and that Buffy can think about all the stuff that she hadn't before.