Reviews for Pillow Talk
hobbit mother chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Pippin stop acting like a child.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
That was really cute. Pippin really likes to talk, doesn't he?
starttreekkkfannrrrrrrrr chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I'm lost. I'm looking for the star trek fanfiction section. Can you point me in the right direction.
Dragon rider pippin chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Amazing fic. Reminds me of some past experiences. Lol
dreamflower02 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
This was just adorable- I found it through a rec from Mews1945!
Grey Wonderer chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
I just found this from a link on LJ and I really enjoyed your very talkative Pippin. Merry was very patient. This was very cute.
Sarah Took chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
hobbity goodness,

rambling

i like
BlueberryPancakes chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
It's funny because it's how a lot of little kids are. And Pippin's just so cute and so sweet. ;)
BedTimeMonster chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
That was so adorable! I could clearly picture in my head the little hobbit-child that is Pippin talking poor Merry's ear off in such unheard of hours of the night. This story is just as believable as it is a joy to read!
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
ROFL! Now *that* is a great Pippin story if I ever heard one! May I offer a miniscule bit of advice? (please please understand I'm not being mean, I adore your stories!) If so, a pat of butter is a very small amount, only enough to butter one person's bread. If you do decide to change it you could say a "pennyweight" or "a pound".
I do love this story so much! You wrote little Pippin so adorabely, I just want to eat him with a spoon. So glad I added you to my list!
Lexxie-Lizzie chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
YAYAYAY
this is so cute!
i went to a convention yesterday, and today, i got to hold a real sword! indoors! then they took it off me
Fool of a Took chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Pippin is SO CUTE! I realy love your stories y'know. Very enjoyable to read.