Reviews for Earth and Empathy
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
If you are gonna "Reviews are appreciated but I'm going to continue this story no matter where it takes."

WHy haven't you continued it?
thelibraryghost chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Please update?
PureSakuraMelody chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Well done, once again. I really enjoyed the introspection, and the inner battle going on with Giovanni. Sabrina being my favorite character, I am always glad to see her. After so long, perhaps it is too much to hope for another chapter, but we can only hold our breaths.
Archer Yi chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This was really good.

The battle sequence was written very well. Great fic.
LightPainterQ chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
gah! c'mon update _ this is so cute! great job by the way, yours are the only ones i've seen so far and they're quite incredible...

-Sei
Evil Azurill chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
This was very good. Don't worry, the battle was very authentic, I liked it . I also like Giovanni's manga personality better than his anime one...though I still like anime Giovanni. He's also one of my favorite characters (probably will never replace Prof. Sebastian for #1, but I still like Gio a lot)...I've just never done a Gio piece. I'm trying to work on one right now, but it's not coming together quite as well as I'd hoped...I'm stuck on chap. 2 Well, enough rambling, you did a really good job with this. Keep up the good work!
Tear22 chapter 1 . 6/30/2004
*claps* I really enjoyed reading your fanfiction. The battle scene was done very well and I do hope you'll continue with this fic soon. I'll highly recommend your story to others. Oh, and if you're wondering who I am, I'm the author of "A Brush of Angel's Wings." You sent me a much appreciated review for that one not too long ago. Thanks bunches!