Reviews for Survivor will change soon
Netherwalker chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Good reading so far, looking forward to more.
Atalanta Zora chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
A very interesting setting for a Runelords fan fiction. I like the fact that Sigourney is suspicious, and with every right. Keep working on it, and good luck with the exams.
Stillwind11 chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
I like the story alot even though I have no clue what it is about. It seems interesting and I hope you write more soon.
Huntress of the stars chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
oh... suspense... dun dun dun... Hey, can you do something Earth King-esque? maybe Dunwood... lol THE SUM OF ALL MEN... Update!
The Acid Rabbit chapter 2 . 6/4/2004
Well, this is fairly interesting. There is one thing that I noticed...when he says he has twenty five endowments of strength (brawn, as it's written in the books) and he flexes his muscle, his shirt sleeve tatters. The thing is, endowments of brawn don't affect the size of the muscle, just the strength of the muscle. A person with that many endowments of brawn would be able to lift anything, but their bicep would look like any other guy's bicep.

Also, I'm not sure if you're working around this (the Great Forcible kinda hints at this), but you can only give one endowment. If the case is that, with the Great Forcible you can give every endowment (though I really don't think it's possible to do so and survive), that's pretty cool. I never would have thought of it. If the case is the guy is just giving all his endowments using separate forcibles, then it's impossible.

Other than that, you're doing great with this story. Keep it up.
The Acid Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Well, it seems that someone else has read David Farland's work. That is, assuming your writing about his work. I could be wrong, there could be some other book out there that's strikingly similar to his. If not, whatever.

Anywho, make your story longer. Be descriptive. This is a good idea. Run with it. Describe your world, describe your characters, describe how the forcibles came to be owned by Dorian. Put some detail into it. Other than that, it's not bad.
Stillwind11 chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
M... Interesting... Do contiue! (Please make the next one a bit longer!)
Krzynkooky chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
It's a really good story so far! Very mysterious! Please write more.