Reviews for December Air
kokoronagomu chapter 14 . 2/20
a cute story! i liked the fact that he finally realized that one needs to get to know a person first to develop true feelings for them. even first impressions aren't always that accurate. THIS is why i make excavations through the dusty old archives. \o/

i hope you got to see the 'rurouni kenshin' live action movie(s). if not, there are trailers for the first one and then for the sequel movies. the first movie was a wonderful adaptation and the second was great! the next sequel is promised to be just as good (i'll be watching the third movie today!), the casting was fabulous! just copy/paste the codes into the youtube search for each video:

O4Bhr80HfyY -the first live movie's trailer
yaLOPVAuJs4 -first movie's character profile trailers
8qRFhP5PhMk -first movie's dojo fight scene from the first chapter manga and first episode anime
a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the first sequel kyoto arc:
bAgmfGZbVrQ -the first official trailer for the sequel movies (subbed)
NCei4Vm1ZP8 -another trailer
emy8JkKV6LQ -character profile trailers
BSl-T1AioDQ -trailer for the second sequel (no he doesn't die) 'the legend ends'. they had changed the story of the anime for the movie and it is quite interesting and scary in the implications but the director had hinted on another movie (a prequel... hopefully it'll be both remembrance and jinchuu arcs).

the sequels (kyoto arc) have already been released but hopefully they won't be the last ones as i'm counting on big box office numbers again to motivate them to film more... :) ... you can see the all three online at a place called: gooddrama (you can google - gooddrama rurouni kenshin - although i'm not sure it's available in every country) the three movies will be listed: Rurouni Kenshin (2012) or Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno (Movie) or Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends (Movie) -they can be watched in any one of the three or four screens on the page in seven or eight parts (different people uploaded each and i usually watch the first on any anime/video site like that *shrugs*) and make sure you have adblocker and run a scan with maleware bytes after any site like that to get rid of any spyware... you can get ghostery as an add-on if you use firefox to stop trackers (i may be extra cautious but it pays to be). i know it's a lot of trouble but i really trust doing all that rather than downloading from bittorrent or something like it. but you can also get the dvds from places like cd-japan or amazon... i will be waiting to see if they will be making anymore before i buy them all in a box set. ;)
enjoy!
kaoruhyunalover chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
so romantic...
Jo Sevi chapter 8 . 9/13/2012
Hey, so I read your FF up to half of this chapter. It's funny and upbeat most of the times, but there are certain things that don't make sense, eg: when the people at the beach recognize them as the Rurouni Kenshin characters. I'm not trying to be mean, just giving your some feedback for farther fanfictions. But I liked the idea of them at university! So keep up the good work :)
SRAS9 chapter 14 . 7/27/2011
Great story!
of-the-sunshine chapter 14 . 8/10/2010
Sugoi! I love it so much ) Although I don't think Kenshin would choose Yuko in favor of Kaoru just because of a jacket...it's a really good story. Very emotionally touching
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
hehe, i really like this! however, i HIGHLY doubt misao and kaoru would start bawling over that _" that moment was a little too ooc for my taste
gaap237 chapter 14 . 4/13/2008
A very cute love story.
Biminigirl15 chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
you ripped out the tag oh come on that's cruel now he'll never know unless she still has the tag she ripped out oh how frusting
esmer123 chapter 14 . 12/24/2007
OMG! I LOVE THIS! I ALMOST FRICKEN CRIED!
kingleby chapter 14 . 6/28/2006
Such a cute, sweet story! I love it!
chicken chapter 14 . 5/13/2006
Hehe! Nice ending! Tho the beginning was a lil over dramatic, the ending made up for it! Great job!

xo.

chicken
maana chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
a lil bit over dramatic...
Supreme Admiral of the Web chapter 14 . 4/9/2006
Excellent story, it earns my stamp of approval, i wanted to read this before i read the sequel, so its a bit after all the oterh reviews you have probably gotten.
Kendokawaii00 chapter 14 . 4/1/2006
Eventhough this story already end but I never feel bored reading it over and over again -sigh- love it so much :D
Tiber360 chapter 14 . 1/17/2006
You wrote a lovely story but the ending was kind of a let down