Reviews for Moved On
misto-shadow chapter 11 . 8/19/2006
That was really good! I loved it! although the end when InuYasha and Kagome express their feelings was a bit short (which made me a bit sad, seeing as how that was the product of 11 lovely chapters!). I hope I get to read more wonderful Inu fics written by you.

. *Mistoffelees_Shadow*
UHadMeFromGrawr chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
great story! i enjoyed reading it very much and hope u do more stories.

*Ja ne*
Nedz chapter 11 . 8/24/2004
OMG THIS WAS SUCH AN AWESOME AWESOME STORY!...sniffsniff,i can'y believe it's OVER!PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!MAKE AN EPILOGUE/SEQUEL! THIS WAS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY! i luved the way it ended,cute and sweet,so if u have the time to make an epilogue or a sequel, i'll be waiting to read it,can't wait!:D,so thanx for reading my review and good luck with your next stories.

FushigiYugiFan80 chapter 11 . 8/23/2004
Make a sequel soon! Ja ne!
Rya chapter 11 . 8/22/2004
You say your a Christian, right? Well, I am too, so in the sequel*winks* would ya puty please SHUT THE TRAP ON YA' BLAMED CUSSIN'?
Inu Chick chapter 11 . 8/21/2004
I need to know what happens to Inu and Kag. Write another F so all my friends and I can find out!
kb chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
i just finished the first chapter. i couldn't stop laughing when i heard that the resteront's name was wacdanolds
InukagLOTS o'KIDS chapter 11 . 8/21/2004
yes it is good enough..*TEARS*..it's..so..BEAUTIFUL!everyone's so happy *CRYING* there are no words(for once) i'm a sucker for happy endings! *sigh* i congradulate you,*hands you extremly heavy trophy* put it somewhere nice! i'll be looking for more of your storys! good luck bye!*michelle*
Hot Hanyou chapter 11 . 8/20/2004
A sequel would be really, really cool of you to type up. It doesn't matterhow long it takes, just please do it eventually!
Verose chapter 10 . 8/9/2004
I feel sorry for you...August 17th is my birthday!
Nedz chapter 10 . 7/29/2004
hey,hey!i'm back, wow that was a really awesome awesome chapter.o i can't wait to hear inuyasha tell kagome his feelings!YAY!:D newho please keep up the amazing work, and i hope you update ur story as soon as possible!thanx.

AngelMiko69 chapter 10 . 7/18/2004
luv it...can't wait to find out if Inu actually tells Kag or does he chicken out again?
InukagLOTS o'KIDS chapter 10 . 7/13/2004
NEED...MORE...cant...live*dieing*...*cough*...

HEELP ME! i luv this HURRY UP AND REVIEW ALREADY...plzz? bub-bye!
InukagLOTS o'KIDS chapter 9 . 7/3/2004
this is crazy! but in a good way you know? anyway keep writing i love it!
Nedz chapter 9 . 6/29/2004
OMG! HEY HOWS IT GOIN? sry i haven't updated in a while,...actually a long time heheh, the real reason as to why i hadn't was bcuz i had so much end of the year school projects, tests, and exams, and studying for exams is a real pain in the ass lol, newayz i haven't been on since a couple of dayz ago and it said that u updated ur story so i went in and continued to read it!I'M so glad that u updated ur chapters rather quickly, well for me nezways thats the way it seemded!lol newayz, enough with my blabbering i truly LUV! ur story, it's soo damm good! i hope that u will once again update ur story plz thanx.

52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »