Reviews for You're Hurricane, You're Fire in the Sun
Lexie J Potter chapter 8 . 4/5/2011
Your story actually caused my heart to race at the end. I love reading fancfictions an have been for quite some time, but this is definitely a first!
ollieollieoxenfree chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
wow! this is really good! i just wish u would update! oh, for your dance u should die your hair red, and scream, "I LOVE JAMES POTTER!" at the top of your lungs! lol update soon!
sumdea chapter 8 . 5/25/2006
oh how i do love this story. it has been a while since you updated, so can you update soon to make your readers happy? PLEASE! oh and for the R.A.D:

"spin like a balerina, smack Sirius, hug Remus, Kill Peter and SMOOTCH James all while acting like a rabbit"

hehe. my little bro helped me with that one. yay!
DDwelling chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
LURVELY LILY! lols...CANT WAIT FOR THE BALL!

UPDATE SON!
Emily Raven chapter 8 . 3/22/2005
I love it! It's so sweet and kawaii!

My addition: scream like a chimpanzee and sing the Spongebob Squarepants theme song while hiding your head in sand
missmcweir chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
This was definitely the best, funniest, most adorable Lily/james story I'ver ever read - saying something becuase most of the others were YOUR other excellent ones.

I love the way yo depicted their characters, and it is so good to see Alice and Frank included, they are such nice people and deserve to be mentioned.

I just can hope that you are going to finish this and then continue with a lot of other stories, which I will know of, having just set you on Favourite authors list.

I am still completely awed, and do consider to get into the Best story ever danced, which then feature some fast Samba steps out of joy.

Oh, one last thing: Now that they are going to the ball, they really need to dance - make it something nice, like a Slow waltz along with a nice song...Lily so deserves to show off her nice dress, and dresses just swing best in slow waltzes...;D

Long, pointless and probably confusing: hope you still like it...
FoREvEr ends chapter 8 . 9/1/2004
i really LOVE your story! its really good, and james is so sweet to lily even though she is totally in denial over him... lol!

update soon!
CLfev chapter 8 . 8/15/2004
i love it love it love it. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!
With love for you chapter 8 . 8/14/2004
I'm absolutely loving the story! You are one amazing author, and I can't wait to read the last two chapters. God, James is undeniably the perfect guy. Humm...that seriously makes me wish I was Lily. Keep up the awesome work!
Sweet Sarcasm chapter 8 . 8/4/2004
This is so sweet! The ending is coming...I love this fic! Update it
Mara342 chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Sorry I reviewed the last few chapters so I had to review this one. Are you still writing? I give you 2 weeks to update. I LOVE YOUR FIC PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE NOW!

luv ya

Marauders Wand chapter 8 . 7/1/2004
Great chapter eight! Great story
Chrissy8887779999 chapter 8 . 7/1/2004
Cute! Really good, adorable
Frecklednproud chapter 8 . 7/1/2004
AH! THEY ARE TOGETHER! I"M SO HAPPY! YAY! Ok, i'm done screaming now. But htis i sthe last chapter you have posted so far! *Wails* YOu have to update! YOu have too! You wouldn't want me to die in agony from waiting would you! hehe
Frecklednproud chapter 7 . 7/1/2004
Lily is being so so so so so so so (ok, i'll stop now) stupid! *sigh* i erally can't wait for them to get together. Oh, and i love how they both wre banging their heads on the table, hehe, that was funny!