Reviews for The Guilty Show No Mercy
Guest chapter 30 . 7/4/2012
The first ending made me cry : _(
the Prince's Jewel chapter 19 . 1/25/2010
You. Used. The. Song. Of. Evil.
Charmeuse Tea chapter 21 . 2/15/2008
Hi there. I'm not very used to giving writers chapter-by-chapter reviews, so sorry that this is my first one in 21 chapters!

Anyway, I'm reading your fic because it's considered to be a Seiftis classic, and I can see why. You address so many of the issues that I've always considered important (i.e. the relationship, or lack thereof, between Squall and Laguna).

On to read more!
Virus chapter 31 . 7/14/2004
I liked this fic a lot and I especially like the line that you went out on in the alternate ending. Be it nearly impossible or not (the ending). To me the only thing that surprised me was how soon Seifers memory was returned because I thought that it would be never.
Virus chapter 26 . 7/13/2004
I would like to congratulate you on your

Trepie/Trekie observation.
Death By Eclipse chapter 30 . 8/22/2003
O0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o *sniff sniff sniff* SHE DIED! WAAH! :'( I am crying right now thanks to you :) Awesome story, it's so sad!
DiablosDagger15 chapter 29 . 8/10/2003
Wow...I'm new with FF8 and I had just finished the game a month ago. Then I found all these fanfic stories. This one really got to me. It made me feal like I was actually there. The way you described the characters and thier emotions was wonderful. I didn't bother reading the alternitive ending. This ending made the story better then others. Great writing I'm gonna read the story that goes after this one now...Oh yeah I like yor FF7 stories too! Hey can you make a story based on Red XI?
Ash chapter 26 . 7/27/2003
I Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Really Like This Story So Far! I Am On Chap. 26 But Had To Stop, Seifer With Long Hair? AH! I Can't Read Anymore, I Just Can't Bare That Picture In My Mind! SORRY! I'll Try Though, I Can Imagine It Spiked Up Though But Not Long And In A PonytaiL! Your Story Is Perfect, Loved The Part In The Bathroom But...AH! *runs away screaming*
anqel chapter 6 . 4/30/2003
cool story
drunken romantics chapter 5 . 1/20/2003
Wow... this is my first time reading your work, and might I say... damn you're good. At first, I read the story, with Ian and Quistis being older, but I realized there were stories leading up to it.

These first few chapters I have read are absolutely fabulous. The chapter's I read in that other story, were great!

I think I've found another writer to worship. ;D

-Becca
Quistis88 chapter 32 . 11/7/2002
I've read this story before a long while ago, but I was so mesmerized that I forgot to review! When I went back to read this for the second time, I just want to say that this was a stunning piece of work! Absolutely amazing! I loved every single bit of it! Prodigious!
onewingedangel chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
wow! I've just finished reading this fic, and it's WONDERFUL! you're really talented! constructive critism, uhhhhhhhh geesh, it's just perfect, ecxept maybe for some typo's, but I thinkk you already knew that. you really made me cry a few times, and there are very few stories which make me cry. am I perverted if I say that I really liked the chapter in which QS are havin' sex? you made it really beautyful. THNX a lot!
Vanessa chapter 31 . 10/21/2002
Oh, thank god for that alternate ending. I was crying until I read that. That's so much better. Thanks.
Darkness Of Roses chapter 30 . 10/7/2002
I read this some time ago but I really loved it so yep yep yep
Cara chapter 31 . 9/12/2002
I accept this chapter...yes...yes I do...*stares at screen for a few minutes*...