Reviews for Dimensional Exchanges
Chidori-san722 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This story is so amazing! I am completely in love with it. I've actually read this before but I as I said I'm obsessed with this story and I just can't seem to stop reading it. Great work:)
animequeen03 chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Love it
fakia chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
I enjoyed this chapter! I don't think that it was slow, either. It gave good insight into what Sakura's parents must have gone through, and made me care about them. :( I feel bad for both sides of her family.
fakia chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
Hi! I just stumbled across your fic while jumping through geocities archives of Wedding Peach fansites! I haven't been into Naruto in YEARS, but I liked Sakura, and thought 'why not'? I'm really glad I did! Four chapters in and I had to tell myself to google it and find out how long it was or I'd be up all night trying to read the whole thing! I'm just going to have to bookmark it and come back for the rest! I really like what I've read so far, though! If this was your first fic, it's really well done! I wish I had put as much depth into mine. Anyway, thanks for posting it on too so it's more accessible! I'll be back for more! :)
Beyogi chapter 50 . 9/23/2012
Great story. When I first read that this was a crossover I was worried you might power up Sakura too much, but this is really great.

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi
U R amazing chapter 42 . 8/25/2012
I still hate Minoru, even though i know his story now.
EmoSakura95 chapter 50 . 7/9/2011
Hello! This is the first time reading your fanfic and I loved it. Every single part of it :) I hope you continue to write the sequel since I saw you never finished it...
glove chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
love it
Maskedgirl3 chapter 50 . 8/28/2010
what happend to her sword and Minoru? can't wait to read the sequel! XD thanks for writing this I enjoyed it VERY MUCH! _
Maskedgirl3 chapter 18 . 8/25/2010
lol that girl is messed up...YAY SAKURA! _
Maskedgirl3 chapter 12 . 8/25/2010
don't so it sakura! I mean no pain no gain right?
Maskedgirl3 chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
YAY! sakura! lol I thought the same thing! to use her blood and put it on the vampire!
Maskedgirl3 chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
OMG! do they like each other! HA thats what you get sasuke! XP
Maskedgirl3 chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
don't worry sakura I still believe in you! I like the way you write fighting scenes!
Maskedgirl3 chapter 5 . 8/24/2010
Oh no poor sakura...I feel bad for her "parents" the one's in Konoha. AT least sakura can show them that she kicks ass!