Reviews for Dimensional Exchanges
AmuletSugar1 chapter 5 . 2/18
And this is where I'll stop. I've honestly only watched the first and/or second episode of Wedding Peach. I don't believe that Momoko would be so selfish as to rip her daughter out of her a world she's grown to love and build relationships in, even if there was a growing evil there. It pisses me off that SAKURA'S still viewed as weak here, even if she doesn't have chakra her natural speed should only be a little bit behind if not equal to that of an angel/demon. The only things I believe they really have is their wings (Angels) and magic voodoo whatever. Overall, I'm just very displeased with Momoko and Yosuke's decision as well as the seeming lack of anger and resentment Sakura holds toward her new "parents." I know for sure that if my parents took me away from a world I grew up in, I'd be starting a whole new war and trying to kill THEM. I have no relationship or tied to them other than the blood between us. It may sound cold, but that's just my thoughts.
The Sassy Sylveon chapter 1 . 1/27
to ev- no let me rephrase that to that ONE hater that keeps calling sakura a slut,just stop being a fucking hater and get over your life
Guest chapter 50 . 11/28/2015
There are NO good sasusaku fics. Youre shit! I had hoped it would be minosaku. Shoulda known itd be the shittest pairing in anime history. Next to matt with slutty takenouchi in digimon.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/26/2015
Oh dear. Sakuras still a filthy stupid slut! She needs to grow up. Silly little girl. Minoru is looking out for her which is more than she fucking deserves. And youre a fucking retard!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/15/2015
Its about time that slutty pink haired bitch had her ass handed to her! Like it shouldve been when she fought jura and potamos! In fact its insulting that youve put that dirty ugly bitch in wedding peach. Ino would fit better. Hinata and temari too. But not slutura!
To dumbass below chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Woah chill man this is what you call a fanfiction

TO BELOW
VVV
Guest chapter 14 . 11/12/2015
You fucking stupid thick little cunt! Sakura is NOT fucking strong. That slut would not have won against that guy! Go die cunt! Your story is full of shit! Just like u!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
Youre so ridiculously pathetic it hurts. Sakura is not strong or perceptive. She could mever have beaten cardella. She couldnt even beat ino. Ino wouldve won there battle with her awesome strategy if naruto hadnt yelled at the slut! So your story is complete bullshit!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
What a total bunch of bullshit! Like that weak little slut couldve won against cardella. You really are taking the piss you pathetic cunt!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Can see now youre gonna have the shittest pairing in the history of anime and have sakura with some sort of fake strength so think ill leave this SHIT story! Sasukes a loser and traitor! Sakuras a weak little slut who will never amount to anything! Shes useless!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/6/2015
This is such bullshit! Sakura would never have beaten that guy jura. Shes a total weakling. And a slut! If this is a disgusting sasusaku i think ill stop here. That pairing is the worst in anime history!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
Despite ino having a crush on the same ugly creep as slurura, she grows up. She also cares about her teammates which is more than slutura ever did. She has no kind bone in her spineless body and i wish sasuke had succeeded in killing her!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/3/2015
This is such a bullshit story. Sakura wouldve lost that fight in seconds. Shes a weak and useless little slut. A totally pointless character. If anyone belonged in that angel world itd be ino or hinata as theyre both sweet people and despite ino having the same crush as slutura, bear in mind that ino had her crush long before the slut and the slut broke their friendship off, despite ino having tge same creep
Guest chapter 2 . 10/29/2015
Sakuras such a stupid weak little slutty fangirl that she has to resort to slutty techniques. Dirty little whore! I despise her! I hope this isnt a shit sasusak!
Chidori-san722 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This story is so amazing! I am completely in love with it. I've actually read this before but I as I said I'm obsessed with this story and I just can't seem to stop reading it. Great work:)