Reviews for Dimensional Exchanges
There are NO good sasusaku fics. Youre shit! I had hoped it would be minosaku. Shoulda known itd be the shittest pairing in anime history. Next to matt with slutty takenouchi in digimon.
Oh dear. Sakuras still a filthy stupid slut! She needs to grow up. Silly little girl. Minoru is looking out for her which is more than she fucking deserves. And youre a fucking retard!
Its about time that slutty pink haired bitch had her ass handed to her! Like it shouldve been when she fought jura and potamos! In fact its insulting that youve put that dirty ugly bitch in wedding peach. Ino would fit better. Hinata and temari too. But not slutura!
To dumbass below chapter 1 . 11/14
Woah chill man this is what you call a fanfiction

You fucking stupid thick little cunt! Sakura is NOT fucking strong. That slut would not have won against that guy! Go die cunt! Your story is full of shit! Just like u!
Youre so ridiculously pathetic it hurts. Sakura is not strong or perceptive. She could mever have beaten cardella. She couldnt even beat ino. Ino wouldve won there battle with her awesome strategy if naruto hadnt yelled at the slut! So your story is complete bullshit!
What a total bunch of bullshit! Like that weak little slut couldve won against cardella. You really are taking the piss you pathetic cunt!
Can see now youre gonna have the shittest pairing in the history of anime and have sakura with some sort of fake strength so think ill leave this SHIT story! Sasukes a loser and traitor! Sakuras a weak little slut who will never amount to anything! Shes useless!
This is such bullshit! Sakura would never have beaten that guy jura. Shes a total weakling. And a slut! If this is a disgusting sasusaku i think ill stop here. That pairing is the worst in anime history!
Despite ino having a crush on the same ugly creep as slurura, she grows up. She also cares about her teammates which is more than slutura ever did. She has no kind bone in her spineless body and i wish sasuke had succeeded in killing her!
This is such a bullshit story. Sakura wouldve lost that fight in seconds. Shes a weak and useless little slut. A totally pointless character. If anyone belonged in that angel world itd be ino or hinata as theyre both sweet people and despite ino having the same crush as slutura, bear in mind that ino had her crush long before the slut and the slut broke their friendship off, despite ino having tge same creep
Sakuras such a stupid weak little slutty fangirl that she has to resort to slutty techniques. Dirty little whore! I despise her! I hope this isnt a shit sasusak!
Chidori-san722 chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
This story is so amazing! I am completely in love with it. I've actually read this before but I as I said I'm obsessed with this story and I just can't seem to stop reading it. Great work:)
animequeen03 chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
Love it
fakia chapter 5 . 12/31/2012
I enjoyed this chapter! I don't think that it was slow, either. It gave good insight into what Sakura's parents must have gone through, and made me care about them. :( I feel bad for both sides of her family.