Reviews for Heart to Heart
ultraguy7x chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
A nice and sweet little story that deserves more.
GabbyKat13 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I think you soubd go ownwith ths it is sweet and tuching.
The Mutant Jinx chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
I never thought in my life that Rogue would ever pray. EVER. But, I guess in this scenario, I'd have to be proven wrong. And poor Kurt. He always gets the short end of the stick.

Ich liebe dies. :)
SithKnight-Galen chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This was pretty good. I liked how Wanda looked at the oddball duo and was actually envious of the newfound siblings closeness. I wouldn't mind seeing more of this, especially in the Evo frame of things. I also wouldn't mind seeing further development of the Kurt and Rogue angle either.
digigirl02 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I like it.
CJ chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
aw that was so sweet / I hope kurt will be okay...

u did an awsome job _
Foxyperv chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
this is beautiful, I cried at the end
gabbykat13 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I am crying but in a good why you did a good job with this hope to see more.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Oh yes! You really should do more on this. :) I really liked it. There just aren't enough good stories for Kurt and Rogue. Please continue! :)
TimeMonkey2 chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
That was pretty good. I'd like to know a bit more about the battle though. Maybe a flashback?
Rosie Rubix chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
That's really good as it is. I dunno if you should add more, it's very touching as it is.

I like it a lot. The bond between them is very well-written, and very sweet.
koriaena chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
i dont know if you knew, but you currently arent accepting anonymous reviews. good story!
anime-catdragon chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
this was good, and I really want to see an update! I, like many people aparently, believe that the sibling thing isn't deep enough in evo, especially when it comes to wanda and pietro and kurt and rogue, so I hope you continue this. well, gotsta go, later
anime_catdragon
Purity Black chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
I have to admit, I laughed when Pietro stopped to laugh at Evan, but the rest is sad and really good! I don't think the sibling thing is explored much in evo,but the idea is a good one. Rogue praying to a God she doesn't believe in (apparently) because Kurt does was very touching and there's lots of sibling relationships in evo to be explored. I was thinking of Storm and her sister - she doesn't have one in the comics and she's (barely) in two evo episodes, it's like a whole OC to discover. Wanda and Pietro are always interesting because of their tangled past and Wandas lack of memory, so I'm looking forward to that! Scott and Alex aren't really dealt with emotionally in evo, they had a bit of a talk in 'Cauldron 2' and afterwards just seemed to be the best of mates, down to Alex changing his name. But I really did enjot this fic, it's about time that some one thought of exploring this kind of thing (curses self for not thinking of it first! lol). I thought that Sam and Paige were the only mutants in the family, but it's been a while, so I might be wrong and even if I'm not, it would still be interesting to the the way mutant and non-mutant siblings interact. Please update soon!
Peace215 chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Aw so sweet and touching, I guess is the word to use. I think this could be a really cool fic if you kept going with the whole sibling thing, and have Wanda be the eaves-dropper each time. It would make Wanda see the X-Men in a new light and the readers as well. I myself didn't really think too hard about the Kurt and Rogue bro-sis thing until now, and it's made me realize some things. The beginning chapter is a great start and it was adorable to have Rogue with all her problems pray, it hit the spot for the sad factor in this story, but it worked nicely. I would love to see more of this story written, specially of the Scott and Alex siblings. Later days!