Reviews for Sick, Sad, Millennium
Reads-by-Lamplight chapter 6 . 7/14/2016
This is weird but good. I hope that, wherever you are, you continue this one day.
BTL chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
Great stuff; is there any more coming? As crossovers go, this one's really interesting.
zarien chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
what happens next any more hope so good job so far
Darth nylon544 chapter 6 . 9/30/2010
Seems like a good story, sorry i don't know much about the show Daria, I just clicked on your story because i was looking for Warhammer 40K crossover stories. Its a shame that you are not updating it. I want to see how Daria is going to integrate further into the modern world.

PLease update.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
It's a real shame this is abandoned. Well written, interesting plot, setup for future characters, family conflict. Oh well
Anonymous chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
Please start updating this thing again. I LOVE IT!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
Holy crap. This is one crossover I NEVER would have dared imagine. Can't wait to see how it turns out. You've captured the personality of the characters beautifully.

Love the description. Keep it coming old chap.

FOR THE EMPEROR!
Anonymous chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
We likey! Komissar Morgendorfer! LOL!

Sweet! Keep it coming!

For the Emperor!
Mackon chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
The only downside to this story is size and how long ago the last update was.

Thanks for sharing.
Mackon chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Yep great in character dialogue and acting from Daria and Jane.
Mackon chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
Just the very idea of the fic is so full of WIN! and AWESOME! it barely needs a story. But the story itself is incredibly well done in writing and Character. I have absolutely no idea where you could be going with it. Is the Emperor around in Daria's time the 80s? Cant remember...

Great story cant wait to see more or before if you go with the prequel chapter 1

Thanks for sharing.
PJP chapter 6 . 8/21/2008
I'm hoping to read Daria explain her family where she was and what she was doing last six years and prove it with her augmentations.

Also reading how she tries to fit in her old world and life after so much violence and war would be very interesting.

And what about other missing people?

Please update!
Tony the jew chapter 6 . 8/7/2008
This is just to great to let die

so up-date soon
Mackon chapter 6 . 6/1/2008
Truly awesome!

needs updating asap!
melgar chapter 6 . 6/26/2006
this has to be one of the strange but fitting crossovers iv seen

update for tomorrow you die
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »