Reviews for Summer Lovin
Silver-Haired-Thief chapter 21 . 9/17/2012
Nice story!
winnie chapter 21 . 4/22/2012
:)...what a amazing story, though i have to admit, bakura warmed up to ryou really really quickly,quicker then most stories, but i guess thats because he is heads over heels for ryou and the other way around :D ijust hope that theres a sequel, because i dont know what ryous's stepmom is going to do to get him away from bakura, proably really bad though...but i hope that i will be able to read whats next,if you put it, :) and again, I LOVED IT!
Hex the Magician chapter 21 . 9/3/2011
I loved your story. It so cute and sweet!
Starikinzif chapter 21 . 8/27/2011
This story is SOO adorable 333 X3 I wuved it!
lonlyness chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
lol "i realy need to meet this RYou creep.i know how bakura feels. were i live its the same everyone is way too freandly.
Me chapter 13 . 11/13/2009
Is it my imagination or are both Bakura and Roxi claiming Crystalline as their sister?

Love the story!
cheesecakeprincess chapter 11 . 7/3/2009
Tum tee tum tee tum... (sorry ). It's a great story, thanks!
yamib chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
great story and on that is complet too love it
YamiRisa chapter 19 . 2/20/2009
I love this story!
Rainbrat chapter 21 . 1/21/2008
This storey is awesome! Well done sweetie, i loved it. I saw it on some sight and i really liked it and then like ten months i found it on this site, i was totally psched that i got to find out who it ended...Lol, i love your characters and you are really good at writing, i will denifenintaly be looked for more of your work.

-Serenitysfaith
KA0RI chapter 21 . 11/17/2007
I know your not going to read this but; Oh wow your story was simply amazing! It took me four hours to read this story of greatness but it was all worth it! _ Thank you for writing this! The whole story plot and where it took place was awesome! A must favorite!
silver replies chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Eh... Are you calling Amelda a girl? Lol. XD Alister/Amelda is not a girl! Meh. Just look at my screenname, but i do like this story.
Hakoro chapter 21 . 7/28/2007
O.O wow that was a readlly good story! Im am so faving this!
Hikari Elfie chapter 10 . 4/20/2007
I laughed so hard that when i was trying to muffle it my ears popped... *shakes head sadly*
Yamiace1321 chapter 5 . 6/1/2006
I just realised, reading back over this chapter, that Ryou's birthday you said, is the same as my mum's (September 2nd), and get this, Bakura's is the same as mine! July 21st! What are the chances of that happening!