Reviews for Trouble With Tracys
Ninjabot01 chapter 40 . 3/6
This was a good story made me cringe a few times but none the less still good and exciting plus funny
Sailor January chapter 40 . 10/22/2006
Sara,

OMG! I can't believe u mentioned my name at the end! (crying tears of joy and trying not to bounce off the walls.) I love u and miss u!

Anyway, I have loved reading your story all this time. U have done such a great job. See u soon.

Love u lots,

Jessica
eponinehugo chapter 40 . 7/31/2006
I loved your story - I have to confess, I'm so looking forward to your sequel - I hope we see a lot more action from the Hood, some Scott and Lona fluff and anything else you wanna throw in cos ur such a good writer!

See you in the next story!
Anakin's Girl 4eva chapter 40 . 7/30/2006
I got a mention! we

Brilliant story, well done and I for one cant wait for the sequal, its bound to be so brilliant! You are an amazing writer with obviously a lot of talent, again congratulations on the wonderful story, I'm gonna miss reading it..which means I may have to read it again lol.
Fayesy chapter 39 . 7/8/2006
I really do love this whole story. The idea of Lona being adopted into the Tracy family is so appealing, but I too get the underlying feeling that one day Scott and Lona after all they have been through together will finally realise that as they are not true brother and sister their relationship will be allowed to blossom into romantic love. Please keep up the good work and update soon.
eponinehugo chapter 39 . 7/7/2006
Hey fantastic chapter! Hope to see mor soon!
Anakin's Girl 4eva chapter 34 . 7/1/2006
Not cheesy, incrediably inreadiably sweet! yey for Lona! wo ho! Update soon!
dl chapter 33 . 6/18/2006
Don't stop now. This took me three days to read. bi-focals don't work well with a computer. I enjoyed every moment, and from a professional spell-checker, you didn't do too bad. Keep up the good work.
MsHolmestheWife chapter 33 . 6/11/2006
Hey i loved this chapter. it was well mint and Lona finnally talked cant wait for the next chapter
Jessica chapter 33 . 5/29/2006
Loved the chap. Sara. i really liked how Lona expressed herself in this chapter. i am curious about the "you-know-what for you-know-who" although i think it has to do with Lona getting her own TB. post soon.

jessica
Anakin's Girl 4eva chapter 33 . 5/26/2006
aw how sweet! But Lona cant leave now! And if Jeff's gained a daughter...surley that means she's family...which means she could be in IR! Update sooN!
Jessica chapter 32 . 5/25/2006
Sara,

I LOVE you're story! It is so awesome! I can't wait for u to update.

I guess u can tell that i got my e-mail address. (YAY) I'm on right now if you're avalible. So IM me. Becca said you were coming home this weekend for graduation. See u then.

Jessica Argentiere
simanis chapter 32 . 5/10/2006
Sorry...sorry , did I forget to review other chaps? OK here goes... got so caught up with the story... Very very nice chapter. Lona got back her voice? So she and Scott? more chapters to go and is the Hood going to give them trouble again? thanks waiting for the next chapter. as Eponinehugo said...YEA! Scott! my fav TB hero!
eponinehugo chapter 31 . 5/4/2006
oh such a good chapter! I hope we'll be seeing more of the Hood shortly. Lona can talk! yay! Scotts ok! Yay!
Anakin's Girl 4eva chapter 31 . 5/4/2006
ah yeah, thank god scott's ok and Lona talked! Wo Update soon!