Reviews for Déshabillé
hermionestargazer chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Well done! I really appreciate Hermione's coyness...the way both she and Snape dance around the situation in their speech to one another...fascinating! Blessings.

Elizabeth
BetrayedVision chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Great job, like the racy ways. -B.V
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
That was a little fluffy for my taste (for a HG/SS) but still interesting and well written.

By the way, dumb question, what is a sideboard?
Allada chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Oh! That's exactly how it should be :-)!

Hope you'll add rated chapter in "HOM" Othrewise I have to translate this story as well.

Alla
HPWylie chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Well done! I really liked it! I think it was quite racy without being crude! Boy, I'm shouting, I have to stop that. :-)

If you're interested, give my story a read. It's not finished yet, but I appreciate any reviews.

Kim
c-dog chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
I have to admit, this story has captivated me. The thought of this couple at one time disturbed me, but after reading this story and "Heart Over Mind", you have changed my mind (not an easy feat) and I am left craving more. A job well done!

C_Dog
Ziven chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
I loved it! I love SS/HR! Keep it up!

goin on my favoirites list.

"I will return, for I am the darkness..."
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Beautiful!
jen chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
AW!
C.J. Sandiego chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Very sexy. I like the communication between them. Keep it up!

-C.J. Sandiego, Fan of HG/SS (esp. R-rated) :-)
LaurenLeigh chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
As always I enjoyed how you portrayed Hermione and Severus and I think you did especially well with their personalities in this situation. Since we don't really have any idea about these two character's sex lives (if they have one) its very easy to make them OoC as far as that goes. I hope you had fun writing this because thats what its all about, relaxing and enjoying the art. Looking forward to similiar fics from you should you decide to write any of this sort.
droxy chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Damn a review window! Will miracles never cease! The internet gods are smiling on me today.
Well written, teasing, romantic, snarky, sweet, and fun. Nice that the relationship is playful and loving. Great imagery.
Glad I read it.
Like the other reviewer said..now about Heart over Mind? See what your wrought my dear? A screaming SS/HG fan base that will not let you rest. It is the romantic tension turning us into the frenzied mob.
So enjoying your writing as always.
jill chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
that was a very mean ending. You should tell us readers what is going to happen next.
crissy chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
very cute.
tkdchick chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
i like your story... keep on writing stories like this its GREAT!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »