Reviews for Revelation of a Nightmare
Airin Desu chapter 7 . 1/20
Although this doesn't end on a cliffhanger I'm still majorly bummed that the story isn't complete. It's so good. You really let a good story die here. I wish you'd finish it.
VioletDew chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
This is brilliant! I absolutely loved it! I hope you'll continue writing this!
EygptianFireFly chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
That is a great way to end the chapter! I happen to love the unfolding of the story.
Seylin chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
I'm so sad this story hasn't been updated in years. It's really good. I'm going to follow it, just in case, I've been rewarded for that rarely but on occasion.
Sano chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
It's obvious that your favorite is Kurama because if the intricate way you write his reactions and emotions in a way that would perfectly display his struggle of being half-youko and half-human. The interaction between Shiori and Hiei was such a joy to read. I think they would really talk like that in the series if they ever planned to show it. Thank you for such a marvelous read. I hope you will write more.
Paper lantern18 chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
its a wonderful story... my only beef is that you haven't updated it for a long time and probably won't... just wanted to show my appreciation for the story...
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2012
Very interesting story. I wonder how Kurama will take his family knowing. I would have thought he would have noticed though being as aware as he is of his surroundings.
enchantedsleeper chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Oh no! Is that the end? :( I've so much enjoyed reading this fic - I think the trope of Shiori finding out who Kurama is and meeting Hiei is one of my favourite tropes in YYH, and this fic does it in awesome fashion. But I must have more! Please, please continue! owo
Kittenn1011 chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
This fic is so awesome. It's a pity you aren't continuing it. It's so very amazing. :)
Frustrated chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Darn it all! You don't stop writing after that!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
One of the best I've found on . Please keep writing! It's excellent!
OverHereNow chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
this is great there are so few of thease which is supirising since everybody loves kurama any way you are doing a great job ) please update it
Angel Frog chapter 6 . 10/30/2010
I love the way Shiori is handling Hiei. And I really like the way he keeps noticing these little traits and habits that Kurama also has. Makes me wonder if he picked them up from her or if she picked them up from him, though.
mimi-chan and aliling-chan chapter 7 . 8/9/2010
I would like to know when are you going to finish this story? Readers waited ages for your story to be complete so can you get a start on already? The readers would like to read your story.
Shinjiteru chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
I want more TT I really really like Shiori in this. Really. She actually has a character in here.

*sigh* Have we still hope for an update (praying and crossing fingers!)?