Reviews for Revelation of a Nightmare
purplehairedwonder chapter 5 . 2/5/2005
Hooray, an update! I fell in love with this story awhile ago, and I'm glad to see it going on. It's got a great premise, and it's given me some inspiration for my stories as well. So keep up the good work!
Niana Kuonji chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
Huh. The whole throwing-the-mug thing was something I saw coming, but the level to which Kurama actually resembles his mother was a bit of a surprise. Very interesting...*waits impatiently for more*
Bluespark chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
Lol. You're not a bad author, you just...don't remember to update? Anyways, have fun wherever you're going, and PLEASE remember to update!
Eishi-Ai chapter 5 . 2/4/2005
I'm intrigued. So Shiori knows more than Hiei, or the reader thinks, hmm? At least Hiei didn't get too angry with the woman. I wonder if she was a demon. Hmm...so many scenes and situations that I never played with. Perhaps I should think about the lesser character's personalities. I wonder about Kurama sometimes...he seems more complicated than I take him for...
Asterfille chapter 3 . 2/1/2005
Please update soon! Your story is great! I need to know what happens to Kurama!
kori hime chapter 4 . 1/22/2005
Okay, I heart this fic. You must update, now! Is it gonna be Kurama/Hiei? I couldn't tell from the author's notes, they just confused me more. _ Hehehe... If it is KxH, there are so many answers to Shiori's question... "What are you doing to my son?" *giggles* Okay, I'm done but update soon! Bye-e!~
Asterfille chapter 4 . 1/22/2005
I really enjoyed you story Revelation of a Nightmare! Your really good at keeping up suspense. Please post up more chapters soon.
Shadow Stalker chapter 4 . 1/22/2005
Please, PLEASE. For the love of all that's anime - UPDATE!

I am DYING!

This is such a good read, but I've been left on a serious cliff hanger here!

*cries*

Please post soon!
thehappystalkerball chapter 4 . 1/18/2005
*happy joy* This is ~such~ an awesome fic! Totally awesome! *amazement* I mean, WOW! It's great _ I love how it's all serious, but with Hiei's personality and thought pattern it seems a bit funny at times. Anyway, I would love to see this updated as soon as possible! *hopehope* I just love this to death! Rock on! Or should I say... "Write on!" LOL! XD Anyway, be sure to update soon or I might just die of suspense! ;;

~Kayla~
YokoYoukai chapter 4 . 1/11/2005
I really like it! Update soon, okies? _

~Hatoko
pippy32388 chapter 4 . 1/9/2005
::sob:: i wanna know what happens!
anothere hiei lover chapter 4 . 12/24/2004
this is really good! i cant wait until you update i know i will read the rese if you do :)
Lachwen chapter 4 . 12/13/2004
wah! plz plz plz write more soon! i can't wait to find out what happens next
ForeverFornever chapter 4 . 11/20/2004
Hm... what to say? Well, let's just start off with the fact that I laughing so hard when Shiori(I'm presuming that it is Shiori) found Hiei in there with Kurama. You absolutly must update as soon as possible because I just need to know what will happen with Hiei, Kurama, and Shiori! I also think that this takes the cake with the Shiori already knows about Shuichi being Kurama fics! Also will there be any pairings in this fic, yaoi or canon? Please Update Soon!

~ForeverFornever
RainyDayz chapter 4 . 11/17/2004
I was so happy to see an update for this story. I was begining to think there'd never be one. But low and behold! I hope you post another chapter soon! *hugs Hiei and Kurama*
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »