Reviews for Revelation of a Nightmare
Blood Slayer chapter 4 . 11/16/2004
nice chappie hope ya make more ja ne!(see ya later!)
What2callmyself chapter 4 . 11/14/2004
O.O Yay! You updated! _ Please try not to leave us hanging forever! P Uh-oh! Shiori found Hiei! Kurama's got some 'splainin' to do! -but then Hiei woke him up...kinda...What's up with the nightmares? And Karasu? Will Hiei have a conference with Kurama about the dream? -cuz after all he did watch it right? And what of Shiori? She knows what Kurama really is? Or does she know that Kurama is just special and knows that he gets hurt and stuff? Hmm...too many questions, too sore from fencing though to type much more. I would appreciate an answer to my questions, but if you don't have the time I understand, hopefully they (and the ones from previous reviews) will be answered in future chapters. My e-mail hasn't been working properly so all I have left is this review (if it would even go through...it doesn't want to work either... -.-) Anywho, please keep it up! Updates soon! _
D.F. Feda chapter 2 . 11/14/2004
Hi! I am just so Tickled the author of Winter Rose and Spring Fire (I think) answered my review. You should really read their stuff. Also Talon and Skittles has got this knew(relitivly) story about Kurama's school mate views on him as well as one about Youko and Kuronae(sp)come back through a potal into the future. Read it it's very thought out. I think I mentioned your story in my review.
D.F. Feda chapter 3 . 11/13/2004
Keep writing! Have you read Into A Killer's Mind yet? It's all about Kurama going in to Karasu's mind because he's trying to warp the world while his body is unconsious. Very good plot and lots of twists though some a little sterotyical but nothing that outstanding.
D.F. Feda chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
Hey! This is really good! It's fun to read unlike many other things I have read that are just too detail orianted. Like they have "his long red silky fox tail like hair swung back and forth as if on a string" and yours acually describes the charaters reations and you've got great story plots running all through it. I mean there's Hiei being concerned, Shiori knowing about him being a demon, and Kurama having nightmares which brings us closer to the fifteen year old human he shares his motives and soul with. I really really enjoy your work and I want to finish reading this one before I try and venture out into the cold hard world of fanfics myself. No idea what I'm going to write about but I really hate what has happened to the OC(is that right?) population because I would so rule there, but alas it has been over run by skinny assain girls with ties to Kurama or Hiei's past. Please keep writing because it has been seven days since you updated. I will hunt you down!
Amaya chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
I really like this story. Shori's smarter then she seems...and Hiei...oh dear...what will happen next? Update soon. Alrighty bye-bye:p
Amaya chapter 4 . 11/12/2004
D.F. Feda chapter 4 . 11/11/2004
Hello! I misspelled "soon" on my other review and I would like you to know that I AM NOT THAT STUPID whatever my grades say. Okay I got good grades but that would just be bragging and saying I only got two B's and those-were-my-lowest isn't that bad right? Please write again I need to know what happens, this is one of the best things I've read in this trashy novel filled world and I need some substance. So write soon Pul-ease! Okay dorky and childish but it works for me.
Lady-Videl chapter 4 . 11/9/2004
First off, happy birthday and thanks for the present!

If it's possible to be addicted to a story, that is what I am to this one. You're so brilliant! And who cares about the original storyline, right? You probably could write the whole thing yourself and do a much better job, I'm sure of it.

And what a twist! Shiori finds Hiei. Most people's stories (namely mine) are really pradictable... that definately wasn't. Eek! I'm really excited for your next chapter! Hurry and update!
D.F. Feda chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Hi! When I was at school today I though about what I would say if

A) Hiei was still in the closet and B) If it were me

"Why are you in my son's closet?"

"Because I was too slow to to get out the window."

Funny, no? Okay it's weird humor and not very anime-ish but I'm going to use it. So when are you going to write? I'll keep dropping in everyday if that's the only way to get you too but trust me I would much rather be reading other fanfics and writing "Write again son!" over and over and over again.
Momonster chapter 4 . 11/7/2004
hasn't Shori seen Hiei before? how is Kurama going to explan knowing about Youko? and how is Kurama going to react?
NyteKit chapter 4 . 11/7/2004
wow! very good story. me like. Kurama's dream was good too. you got the "different" thing you were trying for. also, great cliffie right here. can't wait for your next update.
D.F. Feda chapter 4 . 11/7/2004
O! Cool! I really like this, it's a different view of Kurama and shows that even he has a human weakness. Like all you can do most of the time to him is put his mom in danger and up until recently I never thought Karasu would effect him that much. On this topic my favorites are Aces and He Touched My Hair. Have you read them? The first is angst the second is humor. And now that I'll be waiting for your update you can add me to your list of stalkers as well as sign my name on the Restraining order you must have for your many fans.
shadow dragon chapter 4 . 11/7/2004
I wonder how Hiei is going to explain things to Shiori. Especially since Kurama's out of it and Kurama's little step-brother called him the 'dark man'. Update soon so I can find out.
tbiris chapter 4 . 11/7/2004