Reviews for Revelation of a Nightmare
riversrunthroughme chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
Gah! Caught! This story is so awesome I had to go back and reread it before I went on to the updated chapter. I love the personality you paint for Hiei. It's right on and this whole thing is pretty much the best Karasu attacking Kurama thing I've seen in a long time. Nice job!
Eishi-Ai chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
A teeny bit OOC...but then again, aren't all stories a little OOC? But anyway, I never thought Kurama would ever scream (that loudly), maybe gasp and wake, and he's very good at deceptions, from what I've seen of his history. Hiei was pretty in character though. Even though I don't know Hiei as well as I should, I get the general idea of his character, and you didn't do anything to him that made him OOC in my eyes, so it's probably good because even if I don't know him as well as I should, I still couldn't find anything wrong in the way you described him. Oh wait...there may have been that one comment about him calling Kurama 'fox'...but I guess most stories have that. You did pretty well if this was your first stab at fanfiction. And I'm glad someone's trying to write this differently "".
Niana Kuonji chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
o.O Oh, dear. Hiei should have stayed in the closet. Kurama's going to have some explaining to do. "Mom, this is Hiei. He's a demon and he helps me and my other friends fight bad demons for the ruler of Spirit World." This is not going to go well...
Henrika chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
Oh dear, nwo Hiei's been discovered. Wonder how Shiori is going to act on this? On the issue of continuity, Kurama's stepfather was the one who was with her in the hospital when she was sick(Shiori) so he can't be too much of a jerk. Besides, if he was, you can bet Kurama wasn't going to let that match happen. Good chapter. really liked how you dealt with Kurama's wounds, interesting way of describing it to Hiei. Keep writing and update soon!
Pidgin English chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
You... SUCK! J/K I's sowwy... YOU F-IN ROCK, DUDE! (...Dudette?) But Argh Killer cliffie!
hragaman chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
*wince* I think Shiori going off the deep end, if you know what I mean...anyhow, Happy Birth day! Heres a b-day cake, just for you! ((and garunteed, no sedatives, get it? from the story?...yeah...))

Cathy ~;~
koriaena chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
eep! _" hope shiori gives hiei time to 'explain.' ites amusing that hiei's methods have more success than shiori's...
AnimeDarkside chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
oh, cliffy! this story is awesome! and an interesting plot too! please update!
Curry chapter 4 . 11/6/2004
AAH! The SUSPENCE!
Terry-McElrath chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
Another interesting chapter. I was pleased to see that Shiori appeared to regret having drugged Kurama. I also appreciated Hiei's concern for his friend. Hiei was very much in character. I liked his irritation with the closet for "causing" his leg to go to sleep. Very funny! Please update as quickly as you can, because I am really looking forward to reading the rest of your story. Thanks!
cmquietone chapter 4 . 11/5/2004
I am glad for the new update. That was a mean place to leave it though. I can't wait to see what happens next.
ChosenEntity chapter 3 . 11/5/2004
i love this story! there are so many ways you could go with it. the whole idea of karasu still living within kurama's mind is really freaky. you really don't get enough praise for what you write. please update soon, this is one of my favorite stories!
koriaena chapter 3 . 11/4/2004
uh oh... hope kurama's ok... would drugs have a bad effect on him cause he's a.. hanyou?
Niana Kuonji chapter 3 . 10/23/2004
Update! ! I really love this story so far, by the way. Now update! Pretty please?

Starling: At least you said please this time.

Be quiet.
TheLadyG chapter 3 . 9/30/2004
Awsome story so far, I like it alot.

Please update soon ::makes puppy dog eyes::

Pretty please