Reviews for Revelation of a Nightmare
Terry-McElrath chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
I have enjoyed reading this story. The characters are well-written and the plot interesting. Because I think of Kurama as being an extremely strong (not necessarily physically) character, your scenario is a little disturbing. The idea of Shiori drugging Kurama is particularly upsetting. However, I am looking forward to the next chapters. Please update as quickly as you can. Thanks!
RainyDayz chapter 3 . 9/23/2004
*screaming wildly*

Update! UPDATE!
Henrika chapter 3 . 8/22/2004
Wow, that was an incredible dream. Wonder what happened to Kurama. Will Hiei be found out? Will the doctor be able to do anything for our fox? What will Hiei do? What will the others think when Hiei tells them about their dream selves? Wonder if Genkai can do anything to help? Keep writing and please update soon!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 3 . 8/21/2004
AHH! YOU MUST UPDATE! WE MUST KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH K'AMA-SAMA! O_O

Seriously, though, I love this fic, and you use very descriptive words and such. Keep writing!
hragaman chapter 3 . 8/20/2004
*wince* ouch...poor Kurama. I don't think I would want those dreams on ANYone, well, except for that one guy, but anyway.

I really like your story, maybe it should be part of the mystery section, 'cause there sure are alot of those going on in this fic *coughShoiricough*
Angelic Kitsune Vixen chapter 3 . 8/20/2004
You've gotta update soon! His mom knows what he is and she's okay with it? Why didn't she tell him? And does Karasu( shudder, twitch) have anything to do with the dreams or the fact that Kurama can't wake up.
Lady-Videl chapter 3 . 8/19/2004
I was so happy to see that you updated! I am absolutely in love with your story! You should be writing for the anime, seriously. I’m shocked that you even questioned about putting his dream in the story. You write so well, it wouldn’t have mattered either way. (Confession: Didn’t blink until I was finished reading. Lol.) I’m glad you did though, and you caught Karasu in all his… creepiness.

It would be quite a predicament should Hiei be found in Kurama’s room… though I sure his family is more interested in what is wrong with him. Hurry and update! Please.
What2callmyself chapter 3 . 8/16/2004
Grr...stupid , didn't send my review the first time! RAAR! _ Yay! 'Nother chapter! FINALLY updated! What's going to happen? What's up with Kurama? Can Hiei help? Did the sleeping drug thing make things worse? What's going on with the dreams? You have to update sooner! If you leave all your reviewers (and the people who don't, just read your story -they should leave a review *pouts*) hanging for too long, drastic measures will be taken! Just watch the news if you don't believe me! :P
natsumi-chan chapter 3 . 8/16/2004
This was an incredibly well written chapter. it's kind of more psychological than most other fanfic I read which makes it different but in a very good way. To be able to write in this particular style and make it work shows you have talent. I look forward to the next chapter. .
Bily's Shadow chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
o please continue! the fic's getting really good! update soon, onegai!
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
Well it was a long time coming but it was worth it! Man, that's one hell of a nightmare Kurama's suffering from. But there seems to be something beyond the usual dark dreams. This nightmare is really wreaking havoc with the kitsune's mind.

I thought it was really cool that Hiei beared witness to such an awful vision. Man, that Karasu is such a sicko. His lust was palpable as was Kurama's fear and loathing towards the crow. Makes me just want to kick Karasu's ass!

I do hope Kurama survives and I truly am intrigued at to what triggered these nightmares or perhaps why they have intensified and how Hiei might be able to help.

This was great and I look forward to the next installment! And I hope this finds you well.

JD
Ms. Zeal chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
Cool. I do, however, have a question. Yu said that this is no lnoger a non-yaoi fic. Is the yaoi going to be all one-sided from Karasu to Kurama or is it going to contain some between Hiei and Kurama?
riversrunthroughme chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
*twitches...shivers* I...Poor Kurama...I was feeling every pain of that nightmare. ARGH! I hope he lives! He HAS to be OK right? RIGHT!

Oh and if they find Hiei in the closet I think that will be a shade awkward. Heh heh.

Great job. Your writing is wonderful in a horrible way. Great job. I'm entranced!
tbiris chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
MEH! What happens to poor Kurama? Your descriptions are very accurate as well *shudders* I could picture everything poor Kurama *images flashing through head* that one with the tendon and muscle breaking are really catchy too... can't get it out of my head...
Anica106 chapter 3 . 8/14/2004
Wow, nice work! I was glad to see an update. _ This chapter was very effective, especially when Yusuke and the others abandoned Kurama in the dream. It literally made me wince. So...very good work. I hope you are able and/or inspired to write more soon! _
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »