Reviews for Revelation of a Nightmare
hragaman chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
...cool. unique. origenal. they mean the same thing but I don't care right now. update soon please! *puppy dog eyes* I'll give you ice cream!
KoorimeHiei chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
This is a great story. I wish I had found it sooner! Well, personally I can make a really sick dream up in my head, but I'd love to know what you had written down. So please do a chapter with Kurama's dream. It would be interesting to know how wrong I was in my made up dream for Kurama. Well, I must go and work on my pathtic stories. Oh, and most people don't mind about spelling errors. Unless you miss spell a characters name. But i have yet to see that. Great job. well, until next chapter!
squeaky chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
I don't think I've seen a fic with shiori knowing in the first place. This is interesting, please continue!
Sorama-chan chapter 2 . 7/13/2004
I love it! Is Kurama gonna wake up? The suspense! I wanna see dream! ... please
S. A. Bonasi chapter 2 . 7/12/2004
Kristen,

You beta-reader is...ah...

Well, I figured I probably should review this chapter myself.

Random Japanese phrases are bad. Good for you for nixing them.

Anyway, this chapter reads very nicely. Was it the dream scene that you beta-reader said was long winded? If so, I'll look at it if you email it to me.

S. A.
riversrunthroughme chapter 2 . 7/10/2004
oh...I like this! The writing is so strong! I love how it flows and the descriptions are fantastic. Hiei's little 'I hate everone...I think...' thoughts are really funny. Great job! I'll be looking for more! _
A.Darkside chapter 2 . 7/1/2004
Wow, i love this story! please update soon! **shudders** poor Kurama! i wouldn't be sane if i were him either! ;_; anyway, great story! ja ne!
RainyDayz chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
I absolutely *loved* it.

Hiei's reactions, thoughts, and concerns toward Kurama were perfect.

Every line you wrote was perfect.

Kurama and Hiei friendship is always wonderful to read. Thank you so much for writing this!
Lady-Videl chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
This is an absolutely wonderful story! It's written unbelievably well and I love it! More!
Henrika chapter 2 . 6/17/2004
Interesting that Shiori would know all that. How does she know all that? Wonder what Hiei will do next? How is Kurama going to deal with his family in the morning? Keep writing and update soon!
buttered-onions chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY!

This is great! It's Karasu haunting Kurama, it's Kurama angst, it's Shiori finding out...it's great! I love it! I'm repeating myself! Too bad!

I'm glad I found it again...I wrote the storyid down on my hand when my computer froze in Tech Class, and I thought I'd got the numbers wrong...now, to erase this stupid pen. *scrubs furiously at hand*

I would *love* to be your beta-er, if you want me to! I love editing stuff, and nobody seems to want a beta for anything...*sigh*

My email's in my profile (I think), but here it is again...

Just let me know, please!

~Niyali

PS. Authorly speaking, I think whether or not you put Kurama's dream in depends on how you write the chapter. If you write it like the past two, with Hiei observing, I think it wouldn't be good to put in the dream. If, however, you were to write it more Kurama POV...I don't mean first person, but you know how when stories are in third person you can kind of get a feel of what character is mostly in control of the story? That's what I mean...does that make *any* sense!
Anica106 chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
This is really good-I just found it. I like your writing style; you're very natural and flowing, and you connect your thoughts really well. (Sorry, I'm an English teacher's daughter at heart..._) Great story. In response to your question, no, I wouldn't mind seeing Kurama's nightmare; I'd like to know what you have in mimd. You could show it in fragments throughout the story if you don't like the idea of showing it all at once. *shrugs* I'm interested now. Pleae update!
Karasue chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
oh my gosh that was so good. I definetly want to see one of Kurama's dreams. This was like one of the best fics i have ever read update soon. _
What2callmyself chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
OMG! She knows? Okay I'm over it. Hm... actually, i think it really depends on you if you want to add a dream or not. What's up with the "placing you by my side forever thing?" did he actually say that? (all I know is what cartoon network has shown and the first three shonen jump novels. -so basically I'm in the dark about everything else) But, anyway, whatever you want to do just please write more. NOW! heeheehee.
Bily's Shadow chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
oh this is very interesting! please continue!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 Next »